Games Masters IPTV

I actually submitted a ticket and they reset my account. Now everything is working fine. I swear it only took three or four minutes for them to fix it. Great work.
And I too tried purple and cannot get it to work with GM. I get “JSON null” message. Although my other services load fine with it.
Same here I get the same message pulling my hair out!! Not sure why is not happening to everyone else.

Same here I get the same message pulling my hair out!! Not sure why is not happening to everyone else.
Well, it does appear to be happening to all of us. As @Black318is suggested use the full M3U Playlist URL to avoid the error. Or...a different app.

I set it up through my VLC player. It works great. No more glitches. Much more stable.
Good find. That wouldn't have occurred to me to try. That will be helpful for those who like that app.

hey, do any of you have G.M. USA channels go down and then come back? This has happened a couple months for me. Thankfully they come back but frustrating. Maybe some maintenance on them but has happened a lot.

hey, do any of you have G.M. USA channels go down and then come back? This has happened a couple months for me. Thankfully they come back but frustrating. Maybe some maintenance on them but has happened a lot.
Any particular one, or more? I'm watching one now on full HD without issue. Generally speaking, I might watch something like HBO for a couple of hours without instance. Have you tried some of the routine maintenance mentioned in earlier posts? Tried a different app? I can't stress enough the importance of shutting down your gateway once a week for just five minutes.

Any particular one, or more? I'm watching one now on full HD without issue. Generally speaking, I might watch something like HBO for a couple of hours without instance. Have you tried some of the routine maintenance mentioned in earlier posts? Tried a different app? I can't stress enough the importance of shutting down your gateway once a week for just five minutes.
Yup indeed

It only happens with G.M. That's what gets me. The other services don't have just USA going down. So something weird with G.M. I'd say like a dozen or so times in the last couple months. Acutally the whole USA sections disappear and even now most all can disappear with only like 24/7 showing. Have a 2017 and 2019 Shield so not an issue over some cheap box. Have made tickets and they say they've rebooted me or whatever but it's never fixed. Luckily it will come back. Today on SAT has been terrible and the longest with so many channels out. Usually overnight.

Can I also get a DM for the new website link, I have a friend looking to sign up
There is no new link, and new accounts are not being accepted.

It only happens with G.M. That's what gets me. The other services don't have just USA going down. So something weird with G.M. I'd say like a dozen or so times in the last couple months. Acutally the whole USA sections disappear and even now most all can disappear with only like 24/7 showing. Have a 2017 and 2019 Shield so not an issue over some cheap box. Have made tickets and they say they've rebooted me or whatever but it's never fixed. Luckily it will come back. Today on SAT has been terrible and the longest with so many channels out. Usually overnight.
Please don't underestimate what you think are "cheap boxes". I honestly believe it appears to be issues at your end, as I use "cheap boxes" and do not have the issues you are having. Once again, I can only recommend routine maintenance and troubleshooting to clear up your problems, but I assure you there are currently no problems with the service itself.

So does this just mean my service doesn't work anymore or I have to pay for a different service?
Well. I certainly can't answer that. 1. When you log into the payment portal, does your account show that it's active? 2. Are you/have you been using the correct server all along? The server has not changed in quite some time. Obviously there is no need for another service as this one is working well.

Thanks to @Crystalblue6161 I'm adding the XC code line to perhaps something that can continue to be an FAQ/Troubleshooting post which is a work in progress. Personally, I encourage anyone who has anything to add to this to do so. It would appear that while it's true the system goes down now and then, and at times the EPG is gone, more often than not problems are on the user side and can be remedied. Quite simply there is no perfect IPTV that's up 100% of the time. We need to live with that and discern when we're having problems of our own. Unless I'm mistaken, this is the only place you can find help with GM unless you open a ticket.

There is no new server, the system is up and running well along with the EPG
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device. Refresh your playlist and EPG
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. If you have both 2.4 and 5g available, select 5g if you are close to the gateway, select 2.4 if you are a distance from the gateway.
6. Try an Ethernet cable to avoid interference.
7. Try an external player such as VLC or MX Player to see if one works better on live TV, as they handle audio and video codecs differently
8. Experiment changing from .ts to .m3u8 (or the other way)
9. There has been a stepped-up throttling and blocking campaign from many ISPs. Are you using a VPN? Try turning off or on or changing countries.
10. Try a different device in your home, phone, etc., do a speed test although you generally need minimum speed to function.
11. There might be a routing issue from your ISP.
12. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
13. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
14. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
15. There's an assumption that the server changed, or that it is changing regularly. This is not the case.
16. Make sure you are using the XC login section of the app you are using and uncheck if provided the section for VOD.
17. Consider that if you are in the U.K. (or elsewhere), your provider may well be throttling/blocking you with or without the use of a VPN
18. If you really think you do not have the correct server, feel free to PM me and let me know what you are using and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Please don't underestimate what you think are "cheap boxes". I honestly believe it appears to be issues at your end, as I use "cheap boxes" and do not have the issues you are having. Once again, I can only recommend routine maintenance and troubleshooting to clear up your problems, but I assure you there are currently no problems with the service itself.
Agreed. If you want the optimal viewing experience, you have do to routine maintenance. Period! Cheap box, expensive box...doesn't matter (except obviously certain devices will require more frequent hands-on). Anyone not willing to invest the time and effort that IPTV requires should stick with cable. IPTV is not for everyone, but for those willing to put in a little effort, the return on investment is worth the effort

Thanks to @Crystalblue6161 I'm adding the XC code line to perhaps something that can continue to be an FAQ/Troubleshooting post which is a work in progress. Personally, I encourage anyone who has anything to add to this to do so. It would appear that while it's true the system goes down now and then, and at times the EPG is gone, more often than not problems are on the user side and can be remedied. Quite simply there is no perfect IPTV that's up 100% of the time. We need to live with that and discern when we're having problems of our own. Unless I'm mistaken, this is the only place you can find help with GM unless you open a ticket.

There is no new server, the system is up and running well along with the EPG
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device. Refresh your playlist and EPG
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. If you have both 2.4 and 5g available, select 5g if you are close to the gateway, select 2.4 if you are a distance from the gateway.
6. Try an Ethernet cable to avoid interference.
7. Try an external player such as VLC or MX Player to see if one works better on live TV, as they handle audio and video codecs differently
8. Experiment changing from .ts to .m3u8 (or the other way)
9. There has been a stepped-up throttling and blocking campaign from many ISPs. Are you using a VPN? Try turning off or on or changing countries.
10. Try a different device in your home, phone, etc., do a speed test although you generally need minimum speed to function.
11. There might be a routing issue from your ISP.
12. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
13. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
14. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
15. There's an assumption that the server changed, or that it is changing regularly. This is not the case.
16. Make sure you are using the XC login section of the app you are using and uncheck if provided the section for VOD.
17. If you really think you do not have the correct server, feel free to PM me and let me know what you are using and I'll get back to you.
I agree, I use a Nvidia shield for GM using TIVI mate app and all I do when I turn on is update EPG and works fine. Mine never really goes down and i use 2 other services just in case. thx everyone here for all the helpful info. I do hear some services are getting banned for using a VPN not sure how true that is. anyone know anything on that?

I agree, I use a Nvidia shield for GM using TIVI mate app and all I do when I turn on is update EPG and works fine. Mine never really goes down and i use 2 other services just in case. thx everyone here for all the helpful info. I do hear some services are getting banned for using a VPN not sure how true that is. anyone know anything on that?
One day I'll buy a Shield, just to see how the other half lives. I'll probably box it up and send it back. :)
Hard to say what's happening with services and VPNs. My impression is that some services in Europe, perhaps mainly the U.K. simply won't work without a VPN. Others are just being badly throttled. I'm trying to get my head around the concept of banning a service. Somehow it seems unlikely as the punishment would be on the subscriber by either throttling or shutting off their services completely. There's no doubt from what we've all read that things are getting more difficult for the 'streaming marketplace', and I can't imagine where it's heading. Here in the U.S., I'm unaware of any problems for subs although I was told AT&T just throttles. They're notorious for offering unlimited bandwidth and then throttling you when you use some. It's definitely possible a year from now, what we're doing and how we're doing it will look different from today.

Back
Top Bottom