SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

My EPG was working all along in TiviMate including earlier today. I was getting killer speeds on the network, better than my allotted speed.
I was experiencing buffering on various APKs, and wound up resetting the gateway. No more buffering, EPG back. Not a coincidence. Good speeds don't always translate into everything working as you expect them to.
 
I'm running Tivimate Pro and I'm not having a problem with epg. It did give me fits to get it working initially though.
How did you get it running? Mine was not working last night. I'll be working on it when I get home from work tonight. I'm using the xtream codes setup but it seems that just imports the channel url and the epg url for me.
 
How did you get it running? Mine was not working last night. I'll be working on it when I get home from work tonight. I'm using the xtream codes setup but it seems that just imports the channel url and the epg url for me.
I loaded in the new URLs and it worked. I did have to do the epg a few times though.
 
I've been streaming forever. I've tried almost everything, experimenting and seeing what works. I only have one suggestion for you. Download Kodi and learn how to install the popular addons like Exodus Redux. You'll get a much greater variety of movies and shows. Almost everything is available, unlike the VOD that these IPTV people can provide.

And if you really want excellent streaming, subscribe to real-debrid. It's very affordable and it makes all the difference in the world. The ultimate combination is Kodi with Seren and real-debrid. You will not need anything else, ever. It's stable and has been for years. I have NEVER experienced any buffering on Seren. Not even for a second.

This is what I recommend for your VOD. It's a lot more reliable, won't go down and you'll get an almost unlimited selection. It's very easy to learn. Trust me, you don't need to waste your time with these apks like Cyberflix or Cinema HD that most people push and have intermittent success with.

Then you can just focus on live TV for your IPTV. Once you discover this, you really won't care about built in VOD on your IPTV service.
I opened a real-debrid account and installed Seren to my Kodi, linked my Trakt account and when I try to play a show it will show the screen with zero sources and nothing plays. Any help would be great. Thanks.
 
Hi... I'm using tivimate and it is working fine however the epg is not working. Anyone using tivimate was able to get the epg to work. TIA
 
I opened a real-debrid account and installed Seren to my Kodi, linked my Trakt account and when I try to play a show it will show the screen with zero sources and nothing plays. Any help would be great. Thanks.
You missed a step with Seren...
You need to install a scraper package via a URL.

I'll DM you the link.
 
I'm in the same boat as many of you are in. My EPG has crapped out...lol Not to worry though it'll be back.:dont-know-emoji:

So here is what I did. I am using Tivimate. I switched over to the new Topdog info once it was released. When GameMaster came up I created a second playlist and new EPG source. I disabled the view list for the Topdog one but made its EPG source the secondary for the new GameMaster playlist. Might be overkill but its working. If/when it dies it dies.
 
I updated my URL and epg a week ago and it's down again. Did it move to a new location? I haven't received an email with new information.
 
Can someone help me out? My subscription ran out today and I can't get into the portal to pay and my service stopped working earlier today. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Can someone help me out? My subscription ran out today and I can't get into the portal to pay and my service stopped working earlier today. Any help would be appreciated.
I’ll DM you
 
I opened a real-debrid account and installed Seren to my Kodi, linked my Trakt account and when I try to play a show it will show the screen with zero sources and nothing plays. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Did you go in the Seren app and change it to look for RD and not Premiumize? Also did you authorize it on your Seren App?
Also this is for GM help, just to let you know, but we got you.
 
Can somebody please DM me the new playlist & epg FULL urls (with XXXX login & passwords substituted) for the gamers.services home site?
 
I have tivimate premium on 2 different shields. One I logged in with xtream codes & the other with full m3u. Neither seem to be able to pull epg info..
 
Can somebody please DM me the new playlist & epg FULL urls (with XXXX login & passwords substituted) for the gamers.services home site?
Can someone do the same for me, my account was working, now says it's been suspended, to contact support. Help please...
 
Did you go in the Seren app and change it to look for RD and not Premiumize? Also did you authorize it on your Seren App?
Also this is for GM help, just to let you know, but we got you.
I'm a GM customer, I am going to try Seren and RD with my Kodi for the VOD aspect. Thanks again for everyone's help.
 
Did something go down with the EPG? i haven't seen any new guide info since yesterday. Now all channels just say No Information. Please advise. Tthsnk hi.
 
Has anyone tried to reload the EPG from the settings

I mean most places the EPG was quite incomplete and useless anyway.

We should be aware that they are probably still picking up the pieces from the switchover and it will be awhile before we see things work as smoothly as they used to.

I fully expect VOD and 24/7 to come back eventually as well.
 
Has anyone tried to reload the EPG from the settings

I mean most places the EPG was quite incomplete and useless anyway.

We should be aware that they are probably still picking up the pieces from the switchover and it will be awhile before we see things work as smoothly as they used to.

I fully expect VOD and 24/7 to come back eventually as well.
24/7 Never left, but there really is no reason to expect VOD or Series to return IMO.
 
Hi I just found the new payment portal and paid my invoice. Could I get the FAQ and playlist/epg url's? Thanks for all you guys are doing to help everyone!
 
24/7 Never left, but there really is no reason to expect VOD or Series to return IMO.

You're probably right about that, but I guess we'll see. It's not the first time VOD and Series weren't coming back, until they did.

I'm just glad that 24/7 is still available.
 
Back
Top