Games Masters IPTV

I'm in the same boat as many of you are in. My EPG has crapped out...lol Not to worry though it'll be back.:dont-know-emoji:

I'm in the same boat as many of you are in. My EPG has crapped out...lol Not to worry though it'll be back.:dont-know-emoji:

So here is what I did. I am using Tivimate. I switched over to the new Topdog info once it was released. When GameMaster came up I created a second playlist and new EPG source. I disabled the view list for the Topdog one but made its EPG source the secondary for the new GameMaster playlist. Might be overkill but its working. If/when it dies it dies.

I updated my URL and epg a week ago and it's down again. Did it move to a new location? I haven't received an email with new information.

Can someone help me out? My subscription ran out today and I can't get into the portal to pay and my service stopped working earlier today. Any help would be appreciated.

Can someone help me out? My subscription ran out today and I can't get into the portal to pay and my service stopped working earlier today. Any help would be appreciated.
I’ll DM you

I opened a real-debrid account and installed Seren to my Kodi, linked my Trakt account and when I try to play a show it will show the screen with zero sources and nothing plays. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Did you go in the Seren app and change it to look for RD and not Premiumize? Also did you authorize it on your Seren App?
Also this is for GM help, just to let you know, but we got you.

Can somebody please DM me the new playlist & epg FULL urls (with XXXX login & passwords substituted) for the gamers.services home site?

Back
Top Bottom