Game Masters FAQ

Cannot get Tivimate to recognize playlist URL or main TV source URL, tried following the old format by inputting as follows:,main tv guide source
https://bit.ly/2XJw2V1/xmltv.php?username=myusername&password=mypassword&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts, on the playlist url I input the following:https//:bit.ly/2XJw2V1/get.php?username=myusername&password=mypassword&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts. not being recognized by Tivimate, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Lol with the server shortened the way it is can't really help ya. But I would recommend not using those url shortened in the first plsce

Is your service wprking?
Yes, it is right now with Tivimate. But my account is due on June 15. So I don't know what will happen after that. I got the xstream code right before Discord disappeared. I've been a loyal customer from the beginning. But I know that iptv services aren't ever a sure thing.

Yes, it is right now with Tivimate. But my account is due on June 15. So I don't know what will happen after that. I got the xstream code right before Discord disappeared. I've been a loyal customer from the beginning. But I know that iptv services aren't ever a sure thing.
Recommending you reply to the invoice reminder email if service goes down on expiry. Ask for an extention

I see someone states "reply to your invoice reminder" My bill is due to expire in a few days and I have not received any invoice reminder this time like I usually would. should have gotten it 2 days ago. any input regarding keeping it paid or how to get an extension until they sort it out?
thanks

I see someone states "reply to your invoice reminder" My bill is due to expire in a few days and I have not received any invoice reminder this time like I usually would. should have gotten it 2 days ago. any input regarding keeping it paid or how to get an extension until they sort it out?
thanks

That would mean the smtp mail server is offline too.

Recommending you reply to the invoice reminder email if service goes down on expiry. Ask for an extention

I responded to the invoice email but I have not heard back. I wonder if the invoices are automatically generated and can not be replied to. So far I have not been automatically charged as some people have reported has happened to them. I don't remember if my payment info was saved in the mint panel portal. I'll know if my service is stopped on my due date, June 15.

could someone dm me with new url? I already have subscription but latest server that was emailed to me is not working. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom