Game Masters FAQ

Can someone please DM the FAQ--also in the DM can you let me know if there is a backup payment portal or if my service will be disconnected when my end date comes (since I cant pay the invoice on any site)

Game Masters IPTV FAQ
Due to security reasons .. FAQ is on request only
send a message in the Forum Games Masters IPTV for one of the MODs to reply to you

Good morning

I think you and your staff have been doing a fantastic job moderating this. 👍😁
I have been with TPK/gmaster since before the split.

Right now as of 10:30 est. my services are working on Tivimate and xciptv. If there is a new FAQ and/or Discord could you please send me info please and thank you.

I am hoping and wishing that they have a way to pay soon as my subscription is due mid month.

Hope to hear something soon
Thanks again for all you do!!!

Hi there could I please get a dm for the new server address and the faq? I’m going to try tivimate today. Thanks

Can someone please DM the FAQ--also in the DM can you let me know if there is a backup payment portal or if my service will be disconnected when my end date comes (since I cant pay the invoice on any site)
Pay portal isn't up yet, recommending to reply to invoice reminder email and ask for extension when service goes off on expiry

Pay portal isn't up yet, recommending to reply to invoice reminder email and ask for extension when service goes off on expiry

I replied to the payment invoice I received on June 8 but I have not gotten a response. So I don't know if contacting them is possible. So far I have not been automatically charged for sub due June 15. I don't know if I had payment info saved on the portal. My last payment was May 8. I've also been a loyal customer from the beginning. Can I get a DM with FAQ information?
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom