Game Masters FAQ

FYI- The Payment portals are not closed (they just charged my card)
Could you PM the payment portal please?

Can't login into TopDog as my account dates back from TPK so it was migrated later to GMaster.

Last edited:
the gmaster url works on the phone for now. doesn't work on firestick for me; if anyone has it working there, love to hear from you with layers of detail. Any tips and/or tricks to get it working would be awesome, please DM me.

Not confident honestly. Heard from the guy that turned me on to iptv a couple years back, looks like gmx is done. Thinking the same from all I've found out too. I'd love to be wrong and have their servers be accessed normally with our usual logins.

the gmaster url works on the phone for now. doesn't work on firestick for me; if anyone has it working there, love to hear from you with layers of detail. Any tips and/or tricks to get it working would be awesome, please DM me.

Not confident honestly. Heard from the guy that turned me on to iptv a couple years back, looks like gmx is done. Thinking the same from all I've found out too. I'd love to be wrong and have their servers be accessed normally with our usual logins.
What app are you using on firestick?

tried both xciptv, tivimate. neither could connect with the gmaster url. when asked for the xtream url I didn't know. don't think i missed a step but since GMX went dark it's tough to tell for me. BIt out of element with this particularly but I'm a quick learner. Deal with raw EDI data every day, I speak the language just need the right key.

Last edited:
tried both xciptv, tivimate. neither could connect with the gmaster url. when asked for the xtream url I didn't know. don't think i missed a step but since GMX went dark it's tough to tell for me. BIt out of element but I'm a quick learner.
Sent pm

Got the url and it works great. Been with them from the beginning and thought I lost the best IPTV service around!
Can I get the new Discord if there is one? Thanks.

Got the url and it works great. Been with them from the beginning and thought I lost the best IPTV service around!
Can I get the new Discord if there is one? Thanks.
There isn't one.

Received a GMaster invoice today, due 6/14. Read in here somewhere to use a VPN to connect to payment portals, no bueno. I hope they are back soon, don't wanna lose service. I'm grandfathered in to low pricing.

Received a GMaster invoice today, due 6/14. Read in here somewhere to use a VPN to connect to payment portals, no bueno. I hope they are back soon, don't wanna lose service. I'm grandfathered in to low pricing.

i mean how much cheaper can you be then anyone else.. even right before they went down they were $7/month.. cant really complain about a service that cheap..

I also hope they come back as I have put a lot of time into my custom m3u that i use with my plex/emby server.. will hate to have to redo a new one with a new company

I have been with them since the early days of theplayersklub, I remember watching live chats about the price. How can I connect? I have the game master X app on my fire stick 4k and my Nvidia Shield tv. Are they shut down for good and can I get a faq please? Thank you

I'm in the same boat as y'all. I've been with TPK that became Gamemaster. I used it on a Skystream box witht he android GM app on there. Mostly missing the VOD movies. Invoice came today, can't log in to pay. Please help if you can. I appreciate your time.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom