Game Masters FAQ

Good evening. my app has been down for two weeks. If there is new information about getting it and running again, can you please send me the info of where to go. Thank you.

Please DM me the GameMaster FAQ - thanks
Good evening. my app has been down for two weeks. If there is new information about getting it and running again, can you please send me the info of where to go. Thank you.
You'll have to have tivimate , perfect player, or scoot installed them post back for info!

Hello everyone, could someone please DM me gamemaster url. Thanks very much
Pm'd you The server address for extreme code login

After i install any of those apps, What do i do next. I don't have any information about a url etc.

Can you dm me with best current URL for use with GSE Smart IPTV or VLC, and info on any changes to billing system? Thanks. I didn't receive any emails regarding the changes.

Payment
the answer to the payment issues is very simple. If the Gmaster wants our money then they will tell us about a new payment method, there is no question about it. We can not do anything. We just need to wait it out or move on. There is no in between for this. if you get an email then cool if you don't then. that's it.b

My problem is that my credit card keeps getting charged and Im not using all my lines. I have replied to the email that is sent saying that my card was charged, yet I don't get any response !

Really need to get ahold of someone soon

Game Masters IPTV FAQ
Due to security reasons .. FAQ is on request only
Send me a DM please
Hello, Game Master X service seems to be down. I was using the Game Master APK. I'd there a way I can get it working again, or is it gone for good.

I can't login to my account at the panel either

Hello, Game Master X service seems to be down. I was using the Game Master APK. I'd there a way I can get it working again, or is it gone for good.

I can't login to my account at the panel either
That ap k won t work you'll have to install scoot then come back for further instructions

Back
Top Bottom