Game Masters FAQ

There's a red number on the envelope top right of this page

Hi guys, what happened with Games Masters website?, I cannot pay the monthly fee. What changed?. Can you please share the new website?

Thanks in advance.

I've also been trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? I have been unable to pay my bill from last month. I tried sending a reply to gamemasters from an old bill due email, but never got any reply. I have been a long time customer and was grandfathered at the 5 dollar rate....am i out of luck ?

I've also been trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? I have been unable to pay my bill from last month. I tried sending a reply to gamemasters from an old bill due email, but never got any reply. I have been a long time customer and was grandfathered at the 5 dollar rate....am i out of luck ?
I’ll DM you

Looking for help as well, been a member for 5 years and the old sites shut down and I never got an email about any changes. I miss the discord channel you all had.

Back
Top Bottom