Offline
I’ll DM you a different server to use.Everything ok with gamers? It’s been down for me the whole day.
I’ll DM you a different server to use.Everything ok with gamers? It’s been down for me the whole day.
You have to use their SIPTV app for now. I’ll DM youIs the service down? Going into live TV and it's just showing the 24/7 channels?
No. It’s their own app so it almost always works. Right now the server urls we all have aren’t working. We are still waiting to hear from Gamers on what url to use for alternative IPTV apps. Until we do..SIPTV is the only way to view the service at the moment.Is this permanent having to use the SIPTV app?
I’ll DM you a different server to use.
can I please get the siptv app as well please? Thank youYou have to use their SIPTV app for now. I’ll DM you
Hi..How can I get this app ?No. It’s their own app so it almost always works. Right now the server urls we all have aren’t working. We are still waiting to hear from Gamers on what url to use for alternative IPTV apps. Until we do..SIPTV is the only way to view the service at the moment.
I’ll DM you a download link.Hi..How can I get this app ?
Hi. Could you send me the info to download the SIPTV app as well.You have to use their SIPTV app for now. I’ll DM you
Sure! Sending nowHi. Could you send me the info to download the SIPTV app as well.
Sure!Can you please send me the link to the SIPTV app?
Thanks but it is not working at all…I’ll DM you a download link.
Did you grant the app its permissions? It’s working for everyone else. I don’t think UK and Canadian are up yet but US is. UK sports is working.Thanks but it is not working at all…
They ask for a server adress ?You have to use their SIPTV app for now. I’ll DM you
The SIPTV app only requires username and password. We are still waiting for Gamers to answer us regarding the server urls. In the meantime..use the SIPTV app.They ask for a server adress ?
Glad I found y'all thought it might be my isp could I get a link to the siptv app pleaseThe SIPTV app only requires username and password. We are still waiting for Gamers to answer us regarding the server urls. In the meantime..use the SIPTV app.
Sure! DM sentGlad I found y'all thought it might be my isp could I get a link to the siptv app please
DM sentCould I please get SIPTV info.
Can you please send me the link, also? Thank you!No. It’s their own app so it almost always works. Right now the server urls we all have aren’t working. We are still waiting to hear from Gamers on what url to use for alternative IPTV apps. Until we do..SIPTV is the only way to view the service at the moment.
I DM’d youCan I please have the link for the siptv app?
DM SentPlease send me a link to the siptv app, thanx in advance.
Everything is still operationalHas everything gone down again? The SIPTv app doesn't seem to be working now either. Thanks
I'm just getting login failed? Was able to login last night ok?Everything is still operational
Yeah, your account probably got dripped by the BOT. Not for certain, but a few people got dropped.I'm just getting login failed? Was able to login last night ok?
Anything I can do to get it back on?Yeah, your account probably got dripped by the BOT. Not for certain, but a few people got dropped.
Nothing can be done currently until the panel comes back online.Anything I can do to get it back on?
Service is not working due to payment reasons. Is there anyway I can make a payment to resume service??Game Masters IPTV FAQ
Due to security reasons .. FAQ is on request only
send a message in the Forum Games Masters IPTV for one of the MODs to reply to you
Portal is currently up and runningService is not working due to payment reasons. Is there anyway I can make a payment to resume service??
Is there a new URL for game mastersService is not working due to payment reasons. Is there anyway I can make a payment to resume service??
Just tried and portal doesn’t seem to bePortal is currently up and running
Exact same thing here. I submitted a ticket earlier but haven't heard back yet.I keep trying to make a payment but the site says it was declined but it’s not actually attempting to charge, i tried 2 different cards and contacted my credit card company to confirm, the payments was on auto until now any idea what’s going on?
My auto payment got declined the 27th so it’s been a few days already, I found it weird that there aren’t more people here discussing it so at least I know it’s not just me, pdslive appears to be down for me completely now is it the same for you?Exact same thing here. I submitted a ticket earlier but haven't heard back yet.
oh thats with out a doubt man.. something did go wrong..
but instead of closing shop.. they have been so nice to bring things back..
I seen other IPTV companies close companies for less and not caring..
I really thing they done a marvelous job so far to stay above water.. and if they do close.. Then yes we all be sorry for that.. I just dont like to think about it.
Down for me too. Patience to see what's going on.My auto payment got declined the 27th so it’s been a few days already, I found it weird that there aren’t more people here discussing it so at least I know it’s not just me, pdslive appears to be down for me completely now is it the same for you?
Yeah I'm expired at this point. Been trying off and on for a few days now (i was set up on auto, as well...). There HAVE been some discussions here, but they've been scattered across a couple different threads that I've been attempting to keep up with. Seems to be the same story all around, though...no one seems to know what's going on. Hopefully they'll clear the issue up sooner than later.My auto payment got declined the 27th so it’s been a few days already, I found it weird that there aren’t more people here discussing it so at least I know it’s not just me, pdslive appears to be down for me completely now is it the same for you?
Yeah I'm expired at this point. Been trying off and on for a few days now (i was set up on auto, as well...). There HAVE been some discussions here, but they've been scattered across a couple different threads that I've been attempting to keep up with. Seems to be the same story all around, though...no one seems to know what's going on. Hopefully they'll clear the issue up sooner than later.![]()