Game Masters FAQ

Cannot get Tivimate to recognize playlist URL or main TV source URL, tried following the old format by inputting as follows:,main tv guide source
https://bit.ly/2XJw2V1/xmltv.php?username=myusername&password=mypassword&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts, on the playlist url I input the following:https//:bit.ly/2XJw2V1/get.php?username=myusername&password=mypassword&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts. not being recognized by Tivimate, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Try using the xstream server code instead of the long playlist and epg links.

As of a couple hours ago Gamemaster denied me access "because my account has expired. please contact support." So I replied to my Customer Invoice and asked for an extention of my service because we are unable to pay at the portal. Now I'll wait to see if they give me an extention. If they do I'll let you know here when it happens.

as far as I know ,, the payment portal is coming back.. but not in the weekend..
starting monday due to banks and stuff

So are you saying I can pay my bill finally...on monday? Because my service is currently cut-off and I really, really had hoped the payment portal would be up so I could my bill on-time like I've always done. and "avoid" getting my service shut-off but it happened tonight! Even though it was not my fault....

As of a couple hours ago Gamemaster denied me access "because my account has expired. please contact support." So I replied to my Customer Invoice and asked for an extention of my service because we are unable to pay at the portal. Now I'll wait to see if they give me an extention. If they do I'll let you know here when it happens.

Yes, please let me know as well! They cut me my service off tonight. I replied by email for an extension thursday, 6/11 and again today friday, 6/12 as

well...BEFORE my bill was due which was is 6/13. I received the invoice email on 6/5 @ 11pm EST and have been trying to pay since then but to no

AVAIL. It is so annoying that they cut my service off...because THEY don't have a "payment portal" available for us to pay....and we have to take the fall

for it. Very disturbing. They know their portal is down...so why would they cut your service off and it's "their" fault??

Yes, please let me know as well! They cut me my service off tonight. I replied by email for an extension thursday, 6/11 and again today friday, 6/12 as

well...BEFORE my bill was due which was is 6/13. I received the invoice email on 6/5 @ 11pm EST and have been trying to pay since then but to no

AVAIL. It is so annoying that they cut my service off...because THEY don't have a "payment portal" available for us to pay....and we have to take the fall

for it. Very disturbing. They know their portal is down...so why would they cut your service off and it's "their" fault??
If your not happy with the service then go pay for cable

If your not happy with the service then go pay for cable
Don't know why you responded like that to his post. He was merely explaining what has happened to him and that he always paid on time. I feel the same way when something happens that is out of our control we should be given some leway. When I lose phone service I ask for a prorated bill for the days I had no service.

jayd

What are you talking about? "If your not happy with the service then go pay for cable" You are ignorant for responding that way. I love the service and hava a right to be upset with a company that "cut" my service off because "their" payment portal is not working which is causing me distress.

So be mindful of what you're talking about!!!

Don't know why you responded like that to his post. He was merely explaining what has happened to him and that he always paid on time. I feel the same way when something happens that is out of our control we should be given some leway. When I lose phone service I ask for a prorated bill for the days I had no service.

Thank you! teacher006

I would to thank everybody for there help and knowledge. I have no issues with my playlist, but my epg is either incorrect or off all together. Does anyone know a good epg source. Thanks again.

jayd

What are you talking about? "If your not happy with the service then go pay for cable" You are ignorant for responding that way. I love the service and hava a right to be upset with a company that "cut" my service off because "their" payment portal is not working which is causing me distress.

So be mindful of what you're talking about!!!
You do realize IPTV is illegal. They can "disappear" at any time.

I would to thank everybody for there help and knowledge. I have no issues with my playlist, but my epg is either incorrect or off all together. Does anyone know a good epg source. Thanks again.
What app are you using?

News on wireless:selfie-gif-emoji: the payment system is back. I'm getting confirmation soon
Nice to hear that, as it gives us hope for keeping our current subs. Would hate to lose my old sub dating from the beginnings of TPK.

Please let us know more asap, as I've read for lots of us due date it's on 15th, so our current subs are about to expire, for others already expired! 😞

Hi. I just received a mail with new portal and billing instructions. They clearly state that they won’t have vod or series for now and you can cancell if you want or keep with your current plan (I’m oldfathered). Got my service bakup and running well

Back
Top Bottom