Game Masters FAQ

Will this work with MYIPTV on windows? if so how do i get the url I need. If not what are the best alternatives for Windows

Will this work with MYIPTV on windows? if so how do i get the url I need. If not what are the best alternatives for Windows
Look thru the forums for iptv companies. Look for a free trial if they offer it . You will have to pay for a subscription and they will provide you with the required credentials.

Look thru the forums for iptv companies. Look for a free trial if they offer it . You will have to pay for a subscription and they will provide you with the required credentials.
No I have GameMasters. I’m looking for a player that will support xtream codes

Are there instructions how to setup the phone apps on android or IOS, such as GSE, Xtream, Smarters, etc. Can't seem to find. Thanks in advance.

Are there instructions how to setup the phone apps on android or IOS, such as GSE, Xtream, Smarters, etc. Can't seem to find. Thanks in advance
They're all really the same as any other app using Xtream codes where the username, password, and server are expected. Nothing fancy or unusual. Quite straightforward.

It seems I am stuck with the older server URL or maybe I am missing something.
Please, could someone PM me the new addresses please?
TIA

Hi all. I'm trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? Anyway help please. Thanks so much in advance.

Hi all. I'm trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? Anyway help please. Thanks so much in advance.
I’ll DM you

May I have the latest Game Master/PDSLIVE FAQ? With the recent changes, I want to be sure I am up to date.

Thanks in advance.
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom