Google Troy point dot Com. it has steps to get XCIPTV thru Downloadercan i have the info to use downloader on firestick to install XCIPTV or games service i got a new firestick
Google Troy point dot Com. it has steps to get XCIPTV thru Downloadercan i have the info to use downloader on firestick to install XCIPTV or games service i got a new firestick
I use XCIPTV in my fire devices. use downloader. Google "Troy point dot Com" for the guideI know GM changed to different name as I still subscribe but can't find file linked store anymore to put on another fire stick. Wouldn't mind the faq in case that helps.
I was having a similar issue. GM wasnāt working with TiviMate on just one of my devices but my others subs were. Tried all of the regular maintenance then I backed up, uninstalled, reinstalled, restored and its back to normal.Yes it's a paid version. I've tried to use recommended app as well. That wouldn't even download. I will try what you suggest. Thanks
Anyone have a link to XCIPTV? The google play store version has built in ads, the old version I had never had ads.
I would have to say at this point, it's very unlikely.Any news if some form of catch up will return?
Yes, several. IPTV Smarters, MuviznTV, GSE IPTV, 247 IPTV, Xtream iptv, and others.Is there an APK for gamemaster to use on iPhone?
Technically not a dedicated Gamemaster APK, but the ones Mike mentioned work well. I personally use Smarters but Iām sure others probably had success with some of the other ones. A lot of it comes down to personal choice.Is there an APK for gamemaster to use on iPhone?
Look thru the forums for iptv companies. Look for a free trial if they offer it . You will have to pay for a subscription and they will provide you with the required credentials.Will this work with MYIPTV on windows? if so how do i get the url I need. If not what are the best alternatives for Windows
No I have GameMasters. Iām looking for a player that will support xtream codesLook thru the forums for iptv companies. Look for a free trial if they offer it . You will have to pay for a subscription and they will provide you with the required credentials.
Ah OK I'll dm youNo I have GameMasters. Iām looking for a player that will support xtream codes
They're all really the same as any other app using Xtream codes where the username, password, and server are expected. Nothing fancy or unusual. Quite straightforward.Are there instructions how to setup the phone apps on android or IOS, such as GSE, Xtream, Smarters, etc. Can't seem to find. Thanks in advance
Iāll DM youHi all. I'm trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? Anyway help please. Thanks so much in advance.
Iāll DM youHas the server address changed? Service went down, trying to get set back up on Tivi.
May I have the latest Game Master/PDSLIVE FAQ? With the recent changes, I want to be sure I am up to date.Iāll DM you
Iāll DM youMay I have the latest Game Master/PDSLIVE FAQ? With the recent changes, I want to be sure I am up to date.
Thanks in advance.
I'd like an updated one as well, please. If you dont mind.Iāll DM you
Sure!I'd like an updated one as well, please. If you dont mind.
I know you do Rodger. Your text messages tell me so!I always keep mine updated![]()
![]()
Dmd youHOW DO I PAY GAMEMASTER?
sorry for my ignorance. Where do I get the DM?Dmd you
Could you also DM me please. I havenāt received my invoice for February and canāt seem to log in.Iāll DM you
I DMād youHello, i need help to update my account for the payment but it's not the same website anymore. Thank you
Iāll DM youI've also been trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? I have been unable to pay my bill from last month. I tried sending a reply to gamemasters from an old bill due email, but never got any reply. I have been a long time customer and was grandfathered at the 5 dollar rate....am i out of luck ?
I replied to your DMMe too please, canāt pay game master, canāt login to the new pdslive site
I replied to your DM
I replied to your DMThanks ā¦. Can I get the M3U info to put into Tivimate ⦠the old gamers donāt work ⦠anyone?