Game Masters FAQ

Can someone send me faq and pay portal info. I was with gmaster for a while would like to pay my bill and restart service.
Thanks,
Ron

Can someone send me faq and pay portal info. I was with gmaster for a while would like to pay my bill and restart service.
Thanks,
Ron
sent you the pay portals but we dont think they are taking new signups yet. let us know if it works out for you ok?

sent you the pay portals but we dont think they are taking new signups yet. let us know if it works out for you ok?
Good morning, info you sent is valid, I logged in, my account is still active so I update payment info. But I am unsure what happens next, after reviewing their pages I did not see any urls to set up a player or what player I should use at this point. Any thoughts as I am very new to all of this. Thanks for your help in getting started.

Good morning, info you sent is valid, I logged in, my account is still active so I update payment info. But I am unsure what happens next, after reviewing their pages I did not see any urls to set up a player or what player I should use at this point. Any thoughts as I am very new to all of this. Thanks for your help in getting started.
info sent, youll need xciptv,purple player, perfect player tivimate ott navigator or any other player that is m3u or xc based.

I woke up this morning and my service says cancelled. Is there anyway for me to renew it at the price I had originally.

Hush can I get the Faq's please thank you. I also found new pay portal to pay for monthly but new screen where i got it working sux but working. no movies? series? just live tv thx
mike

Can I get the new pay portal to.

Been working here all morning & its still working of course no working guide (yet) I love this as others tried buffer if anyone could send me a decent back up besides greenlight & in Canada.
Using tivimate as said some asking other work too
Can I get sent FAQ too please

Back
Top Bottom