• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Game Masters FAQ

Rodger

I always keep mine updated 👍👍👍 🤣😂🤣

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
I always keep mine updated 👍👍👍 🤣😂🤣
I know you do Rodger. Your text messages tell me so! 😁

Ed209

Staff member
There's a red number on the envelope top right of this page

Johan

Hi guys, what happened with Games Masters website?, I cannot pay the monthly fee. What changed?. Can you please share the new website?

Thanks in advance.

Komrade

Hello, i need help to update my account for the payment but it's not the same website anymore. Thank you

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
Hello, i need help to update my account for the payment but it's not the same website anymore. Thank you
I DM’d you

mswells

I've also been trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? I have been unable to pay my bill from last month. I tried sending a reply to gamemasters from an old bill due email, but never got any reply. I have been a long time customer and was grandfathered at the 5 dollar rate....am i out of luck ?

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
I've also been trying to login to the portal to view my account and I keep getting forwarded to pdslive website. I tried to log in but won't log me in. First is pdslive the new website and who do I contact to retrieve me account info since I keep getting forwarded to the pdslive website? I have been unable to pay my bill from last month. I tried sending a reply to gamemasters from an old bill due email, but never got any reply. I have been a long time customer and was grandfathered at the 5 dollar rate....am i out of luck ?
I’ll DM you

PCMAC_Genius

May I please have payment info as well? As for others the new page is not coming up. Thank you.

Pricelezz

Me too please, can’t pay game master, can’t login to the new pdslive site

Last edited:

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
Thanks …. Can I get the M3U info to put into Tivimate … the old gamers don’t work … anyone?
I replied to your DM

Top Bottom