Game Masters FAQ

was with Game Master and have a $5 and an $8 account. Would you please DM me to let me know how to recover both accounts using PDS Live?
Maybe you can reply to any email that you've received from them and give them your old username. You can ask to renew your account but I don't think you'll succeed. Good luck though!

@Ed209 @Crystalblue are you guys still sending information for these ;)
When I do I will click 'like' on the post requesting. I tend to miss the ones formatted as a response to somebody else's request but I just did bullets. He is also not one who constantly asks for them whenever they're having an issue.

May I have the latest Game Master/PDSLIVE FAQ? With the recent changes, I want to be sure I am up to date, as of right now I can't login

Thanks in advance.

I’ve been a long time user, had my subs on Kodi for a long time now (since Game Master). I need to migrate my subs over to Android apps now, the latest FAQ would be a big help! Thank you.

I'm unable to log in and haven't had any issues in a while. I cant seem to get past the log in page. Using xciptv. I'd appreciate any help/info. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom