Game Masters FAQ

I’m getting an error when I try to enter the URL as a new playlist in TiviMate, and just an empty playlist when I enter it in GSE. Anyone else get something similar recently and have a solution?

I created a ticket on their site and was just sent URLs. So that’s what I’ve been trying. I’ve also tried the URL Crystalblue6161 was kind enough to send to me, which was slightly different. But, unfortunately, I get the error and/or empty playlist with both.

I’m getting an error when I try to enter the URL as a new playlist in TiviMate, and just an empty playlist when I enter it in GSE. Anyone else get something similar recently and have a solution?

I created a ticket on their site and was just sent URLs. So that’s what I’ve been trying. I’ve also tried the URL Crystalblue6161 was kind enough to send to me, which was slightly different. But, unfortunately, I get the error and/or empty playlist with both.
I’ll DM you again

Is there a new url.. i keep getting no information on tivimate.. someone please help me. Pm me please
There is no change in the server information. But there was an outage overnight. Things should be normal now.

Hi,

I just renewed my subscription, Let me know if you need help with the same and ETC.

Back
Top Bottom