Game Masters FAQ

Same here. Can only access via their online player. Not via tivimate or by entering M3U URL or Xtreme code
From what I can see there was an outage yesterday, but it may have been quite brief. All is working now.

I experienced the brief outage yesterday and was able to clear cache and restart devices to restore service.

Today's September 23rd. Service is down again and no troubleshooting is resolving.

On the 22nd it was just black screen.

On 23rd, getting a message that this provider can no longer be reached.

some sort of maintenance has been going on for the past couple days. Changing location with vpn offers no solution here. Im sure its temp same as yesterday.

I'm getting error code 405
405 is an unusual error for a service indicating a page does not exist. I believe you had indicated you use TiviMate. Is it a paid version?
At this point, if you're still down, I would consider uninstalling and re-installing the app. If you have extensive playlists and saved favorites etc., create a backup and save it, and then restore on the new install. If the data is corrupt that might not help. Alternatively, try another app and see what happens, but there's no reason for TiviMate not to work for you.

I know GM changed to different name as I still subscribe but can't find file linked store anymore to put on another fire stick. Wouldn't mind the faq in case that helps.
use XCIPTV app... Troy point dot Com has a guide to install it. it's what I use to get XCIPTV on all my fire devices...

405 is an unusual error for a service indicating a page does not exist. I believe you had indicated you use TiviMate. Is it a paid version?
At this point, if you're still down, I would consider uninstalling and re-installing the app. If you have extensive playlists and saved favorites etc., create a backup and save it, and then restore on the new install. If the data is corrupt that might not help. Alternatively, try another app and see what happens, but there's no reason for TiviMate not to work for you.
Yes it's a paid version. I've tried to use recommended app as well. That wouldn't even download. I will try what you suggest. Thanks

I know GM changed to different name as I still subscribe but can't find file linked store anymore to put on another fire stick. Wouldn't mind the faq in case that helps.
I use XCIPTV in my fire devices. use downloader. Google "Troy point dot Com" for the guide

Yes it's a paid version. I've tried to use recommended app as well. That wouldn't even download. I will try what you suggest. Thanks
I was having a similar issue. GM wasn’t working with TiviMate on just one of my devices but my others subs were. Tried all of the regular maintenance then I backed up, uninstalled, reinstalled, restored and its back to normal.

Anyone have a link to XCIPTV? The google play store version has built in ads, the old version I had never had ads.

I did try the direct LINK, still has ads. Anyone have LINK to old version from a 2 years ago of XCIPTV????

Last edited:
gotta tell ya how much I appreciate you guys for all ya do.
an essential lifeline.
I too am almost always dealing with GM issues.
recently subscribed to Lava Tv and very likely considering leaving GM

GREAT FORUM

Back
Top Bottom