Game Masters FAQ

can i have the info to use downloader on firestick to install XCIPTV or games service i got a new firestick

Can anyone tell me why I can't log into the portal this month, or send me the correct web address to log into. I'm not sure what is going on....lol

Can anyone tell me why I can't log into the portal this month, or send me the correct web address to log into. I'm not sure what is going on....lol
The portal address on the invoices have been incorrect lately ill dm you the right one.

Is there a new URL? Nothing working on my end
some chanells are flaky and buffering/frozen but almost all channels are working here. Unplug your router and device, restart router and device after 10 minutes and on the device clear the cache, not the data just the cach. Should help

some chanells are flaky and buffering/frozen but almost all channels are working here. Unplug your router and device, restart router and device after 10 minutes and on the device clear the cache, not the data just the cach. Should help
will do thanks.

Got ya, I just didn't know since my billing portal site was down.
For good order's sake, send me a DM with details of your service and payment portal as GM is up and working.

My service just stopped working. Any known issues? New URL?
From what I can see there was an outage yesterday, but it may have been quite brief. All is working now.

Back
Top Bottom