Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping someone could please help I’ve tried everything in the thread for Android XCIPTV & tivimate, xtream iptv iOS and I get login failed on everything. Can’t access gmaster any longer to double check credentials (I’m sure they are correct), and Discord gone of course. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I downloaded XCIPTV for my firestick and have both a GMaster Account and a TOPDOG Account but can't get either URL's to work for me. Could you please DM me instructions on how to properly setup either account, all help is greatly appreciated.

I was hoping someone could please help I’ve tried everything in the thread for Android XCIPTV & tivimate, xtream iptv iOS and I get login failed on everything. Can’t access gmaster any longer to double check credentials (I’m sure they are correct), and Discord gone of course. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
are you using this server address; Game Masters FAQ
also if you have the gmaster playerv2.2..1 app- select switch user- add user- refresh dns- enter credentials and click on new one.

I had it working earlier today using 2 different apps, tivimate and Smarters Pro. Logged out of tivimate and after logging back in have 0 channels. Have retried several times. Logged out of Smarters Pro and now cant log back in.

Have unplugged the box and modem and still cant log back in.
Not a big deal as I have a different primary sub. But this is getting weirder by the hour.

Sent you a dm

I believe it's down, unless there's some secret. Had it running the last few days (including today), but neither the easyinternet or gmasterpanel is working right now.

I believe it's down, unless there's some secret. Had it running the last few days (including today), but neither the easyinternet or gmasterpanel is working right now.
the filelinked site/discord and panel is down. service is working with no vod/series. just have to; update server settings in iptv apps, or refresh dns in gmaster player.

does anyone know if Gmaster is down for good ? If so please let me know and also any recommendations on a alternate IPTV replacemen?

So apparently the XCIPTV app isn’t working for anyone right now. If you were watching already..your probably still good. If you are downloading for the first time and trying to sign in..that seems to be where the issues occur. Not sure why! Tried using TiviMate..yes..that sign in is KILLER! But it appears to be working ok. Here is a list of apps to try as per Husham:

Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

Android:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - Download APK - TiviMate IPTV Player - Tivimates.com

Fire:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick - TiviMate - Tivimates.com

Apple Mobile

Forever IPTV
WeSoPro IPTV Player
GSE
Xtream Go!
iPlay

Apple TV:

IPTVX APP

PC:

MyIPTV Player
ProgDVB
Perfect Player for Windows