Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
New user here, I am okay with technology but not an expert. I have a Kodi box and have been using Gamemaster X for quite a while without an issue I understand that it is down right now. I found some info online and installed XCIPTV with my kids help but my username and password don't seem to work today. It worked last night but now just a login failed message. I would appreciate some help

Hey John Now that odd PM Crystalblue6161 she knows this stuff Good Luck
Mine work this morning on both machines so you must have done something wrong like one letter wrong but odd it worked and then stop you loaded it on your unit huh ?Everything was saved I have no idea try doing it all over cause if it worked cannot understand why it stopped
You put the then username password very odd let me know I try to help but crystalblue much better smarter then me Lol

So i got the XCIPTV off the play store and tried punching in the address that was given in the post above plus my username and password and still get nothing. i even tried adding it to M3U list. Surely im doing something wrong. could some kind person plz let me know the correct way to make this work again.

So i got the XCIPTV off the play store and tried punching in the address that was given in the post above plus my username and password and still get nothing. i even tried adding it to M3U list. Surely im doing something wrong. could some kind person plz let me know the correct way to make this work again.
I’ll DM you

Hey John Now that odd PM Crystalblue6161 she knows this stuff Good Luck
Mine work this morning on both machines so you must have done something wrong like one letter wrong but odd it worked and then stop you loaded it on your unit huh ?Everything was saved I have no idea try doing it all over cause if it worked cannot understand why it stopped
You put the then username password very odd let me know I try to help but crystalblue much better smarter then me Lol
Sorry but info is the same as yesterday and it was working now today it’s not....must be something else I didn’t change anything

FYI, GameMaster is totally down. Earlier I was able to login with purple IP TV but now it says no Internet connection. Also nothing loads on my iPhone either.

Sorry but info is the same as yesterday and it was working now today it’s not....must be something else I didn’t change anything
Try backing out..rebooting your router and log back in. Or could be VPN related if you use one

Tried using xciptv. Get the response:
Login failed! Please check your Server address,
Username and Password

Any help is appreciated if server is working at all.

I saw this posted in Reddit.... if you purchased your account through Top Dog/easy internet you should use this address instead of the server.gmasterpanel.com

Ive got the same issue as OrphanCrippler. Im not sure if im putting everything in correctly. Plz help. Thanks in advance.

look on filelink for file saying new install for XCIPTV do that bet it works do not use the old filelink that starts with 86520809 as people need fresh install for XCIPTV

FYI, GameMaster is totally down. Earlier I was able to login with purple IP TV but now it says no Internet connection. Also nothing loads on my iPhone either.
Same here for my fire stick but... on my Ipad with Forever tv ... got 1/10 channels.

Well we have been there with Tpk and Gmaster. We Will wait

I am at a loss. Cannot watch tv this is the 3rd time they went through a major change. I've been a loyal customer for years and this is the treament that the customer of this service gets. I'm starting to believe the top dog guy on twitter who started his own service. He seems to have happy customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom