Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, could someone help me please? I have an android system and I installed the XCIPTV app. When I try to login I get a message saying Login Failed! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Thank you!
I’ll DM you

Yes it works, in your server that you were on something with :2086 replace that between the / and / with server.gmasterpanel.com and for guide too and you're good to go

But are you seeing Vod and series? I was able to log in but only live tv is active. let me know asap

But are you seeing Vod and series? I was able to log in but only live tv is active. let me know asap
Only live tv working right now

Using Fire tv, installed XCIPTV, all I’m getting after entering everything correctly is “login failed”. I thought XCIPTV was correct for Fire tv - am I wrong? Something else I should be trying?
Please help!!!!

Using Fire tv, installed XCIPTV, all I’m getting after entering everything correctly is “login failed”. I thought XCIPTV was correct for Fire tv - am I wrong? Something else I should be trying?
Please help!!!!
I’ll DM you

Crystal helped so many people out she needs big thanks as she helped me yesterday and was up in seconds.
I am old do not understand this stuff at all but many Thanks to Crystal I wish I could repay her kindness she helped so many I noticed she was up til 2.00 am and up early helping more folks
People like her him make this site work helping each other.
I think she should be hired to write instructions as she made it so easy for myself who is terrible on computers
I sure like to know who a good back up provider would be as read that and what a great idea

By any chance can you send me via PM what she sent you?

Hello, could someone help me please? I have a firestick and I installed the XCIPTV app. When I click on Live TV, it just says loading...(forever). I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Thank you!

Hello, could someone help me please? I have a firestick and I installed the XCIPTV app. When I click on Live TV, it just says loading...(forever). I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Thank you!
I’ll DM you

Changed to XCIPTV yesterday and everything worked fine. Today I have to login again and says login failed. M account isn’t up till end of month. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom