Anyone else having problems with the payment portal?

The website seems down again. I just want to give my money to them lol. Please take it. Anyone having issues with the web site?

supermega.vision portal is now saying account suspended. Not my account but the page account is suspended. Are they making a new portal page ? My bill is coming up soon. If i dont pay, the service will stop working.

Ok so I got to pay my bill and when I tried to go back to client area it says account suspended. Like what is going on with these guys???

When I go to the billing systems site now I'm getting a message saying that my account has been suspended. I haven't been able to pay my bill. I tried bitcoin before the site went completely down for maintenance

The website seems down again. I just want to give my money to them lol. Please take it. Anyone having issues with the web site?
Yes, it's been down, try to open it with cellphone data not/wi-fi see if it works, the last update that I saw is nothing on our end, is just then even if you managed to make payment it won't re activate ur subscription, but they will add it once system are back to normal..for now just wait..I'm available to login send out tickets but not answer yet

Looks like PDSLive is dead. It was fun while it lasted. I got a bill today but that's probably from a automated system.

It's not done yet, I'm wanting boxing fights without any issues. They're having problems with payment system, asking for as to be patient
I'm getting the same thing, to reach to webmaster if you're the owner of the page. Last night it was working but suuuper slow and would not load payments, then today none of the sites work. Is something new going to pop up?

Are we down again
cleveland cavaliers love GIF by NBPA

Are we down again
cleveland cavaliers love GIF by NBPA
All good. Found some other options this weekend. Ppv channels have been down, or won't come on for an hour after events have started. When I submitted a ticket about it/channels being black screened and got the response my 1200mb internet was the issue..
I guess it is what it is

I'm getting the same thing, to reach to webmaster if you're the owner of the page. Last night it was working but suuuper slow and would not load payments, then today none of the sites work. Is something new going to pop up?
Lol no im not the owner,
i only owne a very very old subscription, i stuck with PTK even after the Top dog drama.
This one of the most reliable service unique service it's not out in open,for many years didn't have any problems till the beging of this year service was down I didn't know what to do , till I found this forum on reddit some guy had same issue but he knew about this forum so here I'm, so much help from people in here, I tough that I was the only one using pds live😅 .. again I trust the service it will come back some one in here had an update, he sent out a ticket saying that they are having problems on their end, payment portal they are working hard to bring it back all they need is calm.
I know it's very frustrating. But sometimes is better to have a backup service.

Any idea when we will be back online? I was able to submit payment on Friday but it never updated my date. I got an invoice yesterday and haven’t been able to get on.

My invoice is due Tuesday, what will happen? I’ve got grandfathered pricing for multiple connections, this is stressing me out.

I really thought site was down for good. Glad I was wrong. I just paid my bill and after hearing that some people's accounts were actually suspended due to "non-payment", added 2 months fees in case this happens again.

Back
Top Bottom