Anyone else having problems with the payment portal?

OBX_BOY1989

I have been trying for almost two days to login into the "pdslive.media" payment portal to pay my invoice but it is still saying it's down for maintenance. Anyone know when it'll be back up and running? My services expire on the 14th so hopefully it's before then.

Check the payment portal now. Its now trying to load up like the website is congested on my side. I no longer see a error

I have been trying for almost two days to login into the "pdslive.media" payment portal to pay my invoice but it is still saying it's down for maintenance. Anyone know when it'll be back up and running? My services expire on the 14th so hopefully it's before then.
Everything is back up and running Thank God!!

Can I get the info for the PDSLIVE payment portal? Want to verify I have the right one. TIA

Any info on billing systems? My service just expired yesterday, and now I am unable to login to pay because the website is down.

I received my invoice on August 8th. I couldn't pay due to website being down. Website is now up and showing my invoice but it won't allow me to pay. When I click the green "Pay" button the page won't load. My service expires on the 15th. I tried to open a ticket but after i completed the form it wouldn't allow me to send my ticket. At this point I'm stuck.

Last edited:
I received my invoice on August 8th. I couldn't pay due to website being down. Website is now up and showing my invoice but it won't allow me to pay. When I click the green "Pay" button the page won't load. My service expires on the 15th. I tried to open a ticket but after i completed the form it wouldn't allow me to send my ticket. At this point I'm stuck.
Try on a different browser with vpn, or try with cellphone data not wi-fi!.
Or summit help ticket ,probably you have to summit 2 or more ticket till you get an answer probably they're still working to fix the issue

@rsantac142 I already tried using a different browser with no luck. I took your suggestion of turning off my WIFI and BOOM!!! That did the trick and I was able to pay.

Thank you so much! Sometimes its the simple things that are overlooked. Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom