• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

husham

Doctor
Staff member
This alternative IPTV thing is hard to chose. I know many asking me which one to recommend got you buy honestly this is not easy for me to say immediately. I'm testing and testing. I bought route form my own money and contacted two others for information.

But in either case I am trying to test features and stuff and this is my using my own money to test with no one knows its me testing their service.

I know everyone is wanting me to device this buy take long time to make a good decision on this because I test them all throughout

I'm sorry for the delay from my part. But you guys did list alloy of companies and I'm testing all one by one.

I know from past experience when I say a company is bad. People get upset with me and start throughing all sort of shit on me on YouTube and Facebook and Reddit.

Personally I don't fucking care. I am sending my money to test these companies so fuck you if you don't like my review

I will post on the best and bad ones soon. I'm going to get more people upset soon so sorry in advance

caloyzki

This alternative IPTV thing is hard to chose. I know many asking me which one to recommend got you buy honestly this is not easy for me to say immediately. I'm testing and testing. I bought route form my own money and contacted two others for information.

But in either case I am trying to test features and stuff and this is my using my own money to test with no one knows its me testing their service.

I know everyone is wanting me to device this buy take long time to make a good decision on this because I test them all throughout

I'm sorry for the delay from my part. But you guys did list alloy of companies and I'm testing all one by one.

I know from past experience when I say a company is bad. People get upset with me and start throughing all sort of shit on me on YouTube and Facebook and Reddit.

Personally I don't fucking care. I am sending my money to test these companies so fuck you if you don't like my review

I will post on the best and bad ones soon. I'm going to get more people upset soon so sorry in advance
We can't wait what is your go to guy highly recommended iptv.

kilo

Awesome job Brotha! we can't wait for the results!

tee

Everyone using an iptv service should always have at least one backup no matter how good the service they are currently using is,I have tried several over the past year and am looking forward to see which ones that you recommend husham,Keep up the good work.

beastmaster

Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
thanks for this alternative link which i first found as a guest browsing on this forum before registering, found a service which is on same level with some of the best iptv service out there. After testing many services in this link. AS TV was my choice at the end of the day and which have been using for the past two weeks with no disappointment with the iptv service itself and customer service. This you guys can find a similar service who are still indecisive

Last edited:

vwstreamz

Hi Husham. Hope you are doing great. We are willing to give you one month FREE access to our service to try it for youself. Let us know if your interested. TIA!

jeffgq

All I know is VSTREAMS Sucks! horrid buffering and all sorts of basic cable channels not coming up..i did a charge back with paypal and they gave me my $8 bucks back..youve been warned!

easypeezy

Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Many thanks for this link I believe a found a very great service with awesome customer service on discord, being usng them for a couple days now with no issues. There are quiet a few services on this link but only one stands out. I still have GM but this one has a working epg, catch up ,HD quality and VOD. There an old saying seek and you shall find. TIA

piccolo

Thanks for this alternative service .I must say hands down that this iptv service is flawless in every aspect after using for 48 hrs. I was definitely skeptical at first because I have fallen prey to the fakers and scammers out there, but this service isnt one of them. The service I speak about is listed as the top 3 iptv services on the website. cheers mate

Last edited:

tedujam

AS TV was my choice at the end of the day and which have been using for the past two weeks with no disappointment with the iptv service itself and customer service. This you guys can find a similar service who are still indecisive
Thanks much for the recommendation wutang, being using AS for a week and now its my go to service. Jeffgq totally agree with you, tried them for a week and this was a joke.
AfterSh*ck TV? or some other service called AS TV?

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Not the first or the last I will review .. but here you go. Full review on Pro IPTV Streams.
It has US/UK/Sports and adult plus VOD list of over 16K contents
Also has 24/7 section as well..
Free trial also avaliable right now if you guys want to give it a go
Also . I want to say this took me long time to find something as you guys wanted with such a huge contents.

realdonn

Like some members here I discovered this link on the forum as a guest. I was member of Area 51 for past 3 years (one of the best iptv services) and we all know the story that followed. I was looking for a similar service for my friends and family. After going to the site which is posted here I found AS TV which best the service in the lot of what is listed on the site in terms of streaming, customer service and prices at those rates $7 for one conn,$8 for 2 conn, $12 for 3 conn and $16 for 4 conn. I was used as the guinea pig to test the service so I bite the bullet and tried the service. I been testing for over a week, I am extremely impressed, its like falling love with an old crush (Area 51) all over again. I wanted to put this out because this is a commuinty where we help members make a more informed descison about their choice of service. Have a bless day folks and hope you find a service that is suited to your demands like I did.

Oven23

What app do I need if I sign up for sapphire? Trying to get back on after everything disappeared a few months ago