• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

tee

Yw...Sometimes internet speeds fluctuate quite a bit a especially during high usage hours, Usually a reset can help quite a bite,I Usually clear my cache on my firestick apps at least a few times a week as well.

Anyone looking for alternative iptv services I came across this website it features many services, hope this helps out Search results for: iptv | DISBOARD: Discord Server List
Requested a free trial but they were maxed out, so I was sweet talked into taking a subscription and so I dive in. I have using the service for a week without any issues. I know there are alot of fake and scammer providers out there but AS TV isn't one one them. Do not be reluctant to come on board this ship, its smooth sailing all the way.

tee

Your right, I actually took their free trial a month ago, The service was nothing more than average at best,Certainly nothing to be raving about.

ciahawkeye

Can I still use xciptv for gmx or back to tivimate with updated servers they sent in my ticket? What about this AS TV I'm seeing. Any link to order page? Is 8t Aftershock?

vibes

Yeah they do have a 24 hour trial. Aflex Solutions – All the Tv you want for just $15 I have 3 people in my house so I let them use the 2 backups iptv plans I have and I have been using aflextv,They have 1 - 3 and 5 connection plans,They have 2 apps in filelinked right now,Their own XC app and Tivimax,The Tivimax app is actually the Tivimate pro app,I actually just renewed my 1 connection for 3 months a few days ago I liked the so much,You do save some that way so I took the risk.
This service is definately not for me lots of buffering on my 500 mbps, got the free trial but i cant commit. Did the usual maintenance still did not make a difference.

I got a trial with tv pro 9700 plus channels the movies are over 15,000 very sweet but I live in the country so my internet not great always well ended up buying & in two days no buffering at all not a circle plays as great as netflix unreal and brought a one year as the guy said never down in 12 years
I know its a huge dumb risk but the the service was that great & save me a ton that way hope I made the right choice,,, I report back if something happens. so weird my sapphire was down & thought they brought out area 51 so glad I have pro now too
I really like this new added place to get places to deal with takes the chance a bit Thanks Husham!!

May_C

Staff member
Hi this is May of Pro IPTV. We would like you to visit us in the forum and check out our latest offers. Let us know if you're interested so we can send you a free trial thank you🙂

KreigSr

I got a trial with tv pro 9700 plus channels the movies are over 15,000 very sweet but I live in the country so my internet not great always well ended up buying & in two days no buffering at all not a circle plays as great as netflix unreal and brought a one year as the guy said never down in 12 years
I know its a huge dumb risk but the the service was that great & save me a ton that way hope I made the right choice,,, I report back if something happens. so weird my sapphire was down & thought they brought out area 51 so glad I have pro now too
I really like this new added place to get places to deal with takes the chance a bit Thanks Husham!!
Pro IPTV looks really nice and I will get a months sub soon. I do have to say that they answer questions really quick so customer service seems to be a priority and I like that a lot. I also had the trial but there was a mix up and I really only got to use it a few hours but I must say the service looks really good.

tedujam

Hi this is May of Pro IPTV. We would like you to visit us in the forum and check out our latest offers. Let us know if you're interested so we can send you a free trial thank you🙂
What forum? You PM'd me an invalid URL, then pasted this same message on another PM.