Games Masters IPTV

Good for you.
Unfortunately it seems those with <$5 GM accounts have been transferred there too, but without any listed Service or Invoice, and therefore no way to pay.
Support tickets not being acknowledged either.
You are correct! Most, if not all of the $5 GM/MintPanel subs were left in the dark. No email. No URL. No Actice Service. No Invoice. Nothing! They even pulled the plug on Discord to make it harder for people to figure it out what they were actually doing, (which is why we are here). Like many, I still have service for now. I found the new URL and payment portal info from this forum but once I miss the next payment date (because there will be no invoice posted), they'll pull the plug on me. I suspect that come July 1st or so, all GM Grandfathers (formerly on MintPanel), will be deep six'ed!

Just signed up for a different IPTV . been a long time Players Klub/Gmaster subscriber but couldn't wait any longer to find the future of them and was disappointed in how they are handling the situation.
Signed up for Saphire Secure and so far have been satisfied with their service. They have the one connection for 5 dollars and i signed up for 5 connections for 10 dollers.
Is there a list of USA channels somewhere? And do they have VOD, PPV?

Is there a list of USA channels somewhere? And do they have VOD, PPV?
Sapphire - No VOD, Movies or 24/7. Don't need it. If I did, that stuff's available all over the net via 3rd party APK. Weak on Locals unless you live in NYC area. A few others also, but just that..a few so if you require other locals you're outta luck. Quick service sign up. Pretty much a lot of the same channels that you normally see. Heavy emphasis on US/UK/Canada (some latins I think). No International. They have PPV but looks like Wrestling/Boxing kinda stuff. They have a few other PPV Movies but they dont apperar to be working right now. Try it. For 5 bucks u got nothing to lose

Sapphire - No VOD, Movies or 24/7. Don't need it. If I did, that stuff's available all over the net via 3rd party APK. Weak on Locals unless you live in NYC area. A few others also, but just that..a few so if you require other locals you're outta luck. Quick service sign up. Pretty much a lot of the same channels that you normally see. Heavy emphasis on US/UK/Canada (some latins I think). No International. They have PPV but looks like Wrestling/Boxing kinda stuff. They have a few other PPV Movies but they dont apperar to be working right now. Try it. For 5 bucks u got nothing to lose
Just checking it out.......not really worried about the movies or tv series I use catmouse, cinema hd for those...Main reason i like PPV is for the Boxing and UFC .,,,, TPK member from the beginning...will wait til my sub runs out, and see then what i get back into.

Just went into Tivimate using the url given to me by husham and even though I still have service, the channels do not line up with what is showing. Any suggestions as to why that would be. I updated the EPG and still didn't help. Don't know if this is happening to anyone else, or a sign that my service will soon be ending with gmaster on the 17th.

I am looking for an alternative, but there are so many....I guess I just bite the bullet and choose one
The service is working but the EPG is off for sure.

I've tried every payment url I have for the last 4 years. From mint to topdog to 0010 to easy to new gmaster. Non of them are accessable. What is accessable is the new xtream codes url to get the stream going. There are posts on here saying payment portals are accessable. Really? Hmmmm. Someone correct me please.

Just checking it out.......not really worried about the movies or tv series I use catmouse, cinema hd for those...Main reason i like PPV is for the Boxing and UFC .,,,, TPK member from the beginning...will wait til my sub runs out, and see then what i get back into.
Drop a pound on Sapphire. You won't be disappointed

Everyone talking about topdog today. I'm pretty sure it is not part of GMaster.
Sorry, nope, totally wrong. The URL / M3U I updated on Gmaster is the same being used by Top Dog Today. Although their portal no longer says Top Dog Today. It's very generic saying "billingportal." I was with them very shortly earlier in 2019 and an old invoice I see now has the exact same URL / M3U which is also working for GMaster now.

Back
Top Bottom