Games Masters IPTV

Not sure why people are saying one cant pay...what about topdog today? Thats where i have an account, paid my invoice and the service is working great. same user name and password ive always had

Just gettin off a 24-hour trial with Vstream ..seemed decent, worked good. Stickin with gamemaster or whatever it is these days, till it dies.
Seems as though we're all on GM life support these days. Just waiting (but not hoping) for someone to put me out of my misery and pull the plug

Not to mention, the buffering is out of control. They have WAY too many customers for their servers to handle. There is a reason Area 51 & Eternal tv only limit x amount of accounts.
I'm gonna hold off for a little bit. I have other options in play. I'm good for 30 days at which point I'll have a better handle on where I want to land long term -

live like you said working
but the VOD will not come back.. Romours.. GONE FOR EVER
pay bills.. Not worried about that.. As someone said earlier if they want us to pay , they will send us a message
I need to make payment this weekend and I don't know where or who I need to pay. Any information yet to make payment?

Can someone DM me payment information. I am using IPTV but since it went down I have no place to pay. My service expires this weekend. Thanks.

Not sure why people are saying one cant pay...what about topdog today? Thats where i have an account, paid my invoice and the service is working great. same user name and password ive always had
What is the address Top Dog so I can make payment? Thanks. You can DM me that information.

Good for you.
Unfortunately it seems those with <$5 GM accounts have been transferred there too, but without any listed Service or Invoice, and therefore no way to pay.
Support tickets not being acknowledged either.

Just went into Tivimate using the url given to me by husham and even though I still have service, the channels do not line up with what is showing. Any suggestions as to why that would be. I updated the EPG and still didn't help. Don't know if this is happening to anyone else, or a sign that my service will soon be ending with gmaster on the 17th.

I am looking for an alternative, but there are so many....I guess I just bite the bullet and choose one

Those on Game Master can't pay on Top Dog Today. The URL from Top DOG Today will work on existing Game Master accounts but if they don't bring us over when payment due then who knows?

Same thing happened to me. I never use autopay, always pay manually, and still got charged. File a dispute with your Credit Card company. That's what I ended up doing and they refunded me in about two days. Quite a few people on this thread mentioned the same thing about being charged without authorization. I did manage to close my account through the 'email ticket tech support', so I'm hoping it doesn't happen again.

It looks like this service is basically dead, so people should move on. Sucks because it was pretty decent too. 75% of this thread only says "DM" for the messages, so you really aren't getting much help other than seeing that.
So did you have service up until your service expired? I mean having the latest URL / M3U? I was curious since some said theirs was auto paid and they were able to keep their service. I'll found out soon anyway.

XCIPTV just stopped working for me and won't log in anymore. Anyone have the same issue or info. Any help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom