Games Masters IPTV

New poster so hope am doing this right. Also unable to get into Gmaster - app opens on fire stick but no channels, just keeps churning, web site down for support - is there a new download, access route? Can someone help me out thanks?

New poster so hope am doing this right. Also unable to get into Gmaster - app opens on fire stick but no channels, just keeps churning, web site down for support - is there a new download, access route? Can someone help me out thanks?
DM sent

Hi, I have tried using the xciptv app using my username and password with the gmasterpanel url but I keep getting login failed. Any help to get it working would be great.

I'm sure it was something terrible that left 15000 subscribers hanging in the breeze.

I've been a subscriber to Gamemaster since they were "the Players Klub. and its like every 3 months another situation happens, they change a website, we had to change your password, were topdog, were not topdog. we had to throw out some dead weight. I mean WTF every few months? I'm pissed. and the back up is better.
It's kind of the nature of the beast. IPTV companies are not legitimate companies, you can not expect them to operate like one. Still better than paying Xfinity $150 a month and getting terrible customer service.

thank you for the DM - do we now just get tv channels or did I do something wrong - no more series, movies etc :-( :-( if yes, very disappointing using tivi.

Assuming we will just get invoices as normal.

Hey Guys, after going through 50+ pages of the old thread and 45+ pages of this current one I was able to get the service back up and running, but there are still 2 questions unresolved:
  1. The XTREAM CODE API server address is not the one it was before anymore. Is there a new one? (I use GSE Smart IPTV and love the XTREAM CODE API - Remote Playlist is working fine)
  2. I'm usually due to pay on the 8th of every month. I didn't get the email because I had a "mailinator" email registered with them. I never accounted for the lack of Discord, so basically I'm screwed. :p Is there already a new payment portal set up?
Thanks in advance for the help guys!

hi folks. I attempted xciptv Xtreme codes on firestick last night. I can login, it updates everything, and I can even get EPG's for some channels. But, no channels, and the app hangs then crashes if I choose any channel. Also, no VOD or anything else, just EPG and live tv. Live tv as described above...

Anyone else experiencing this>

Hey Guys, after going through 50+ pages of the old thread and 45+ pages of this current one I was able to get the service back up and running, but there are still 2 questions unresolved:
  1. The XTREAM CODE API server address is not the one it was before anymore. Is there a new one? (I use GSE Smart IPTV and love the XTREAM CODE API - Remote Playlist is working fine)
  2. I'm usually due to pay on the 8th of every month. I didn't get the email because I had a "mailinator" email registered with them. I never accounted for the lack of Discord, so basically I'm screwed. :p Is there already a new payment portal set up?
Thanks in advance for the help guys!
Looks like no portal yet. My sub runs out in 2 days

Back
Top Bottom