Games Masters IPTV

i replied to GM form invoice and ticket was registered. No response. I am concerned that ehy will shut me off on the 15th no indication of what to do....

I replied to my auto generated invoice, stating that my service will expire on the 15th and I needed a way to pay. They sent me a ticket number, so I replied to that email as well. They responded that the site will be up soon, and in the meantime, if I lose service, they will extend me.
Was this with top dog or gmaster panel?? I think gmasterr because top dog was usually autorenewal

Replay to tickets replay to mail if you are on gmasterpanel you can get charged for your bill as mentioned before

I replied to my auto generated invoice, stating that my service will expire on the 15th and I needed a way to pay. They sent me a ticket number, so I replied to that email as well. They responded that the site will be up soon, and in the meantime, if I lose service, they will extend me.
Was this with gmasterpanel and when in relation to the expiry date did you respond?

Anybody have Sportz or SportzPrime IPTV? Trying to figure out which package is better? I'm really looking for LIVE TV only. VOD & Series not important to me ~ Thanks

Anybody have Sportz or SportzPrime IPTV? Trying to figure out which package is better? I'm really looking for LIVE TV only. VOD & Series not important to me ~ Thanks
I’ve tried sportz in the past as a backup they we’re always going down or the epg was always down so i stayed away

Just signed up for a different IPTV . been a long time Players Klub/Gmaster subscriber but couldn't wait any longer to find the future of them and was disappointed in how they are handling the situation.
Signed up for Saphire Secure and so far have been satisfied with their service. They have the one connection for 5 dollars and i signed up for 5 connections for 10 dollers.

I had Sportz. Hopefully you don’thave to contact them within telegram lol a total shit show. One reason I quit. As well they keep emailing me to come back.

Just signed up for a different IPTV . been a long time Players Klub/Gmaster subscriber but couldn't wait any longer to find the future of them and was disappointed in how they are handling the situation.
Signed up for Saphire Secure and so far have been satisfied with their service. They have the one connection for 5 dollars and i signed up for 5 connections for 10 dollers.
Do they have alot of Italian channels? How does their video quality compare to GM? Do the channels load quickly or does it take a little bit of time to load? Thanks!!!!

Do they have alot of Italian channels? How does their video quality compare to GM? Do the channels load quickly or does it take a little bit of time to load? Thanks!!!!
so far video loads fast. They do not have VOD however and i dont see any Italian channels.

I’ve tried sportz in the past as a backup they we’re always going down or the epg was always down so i stayed away
Not to mention, the buffering is out of control. They have WAY too many customers for their servers to handle. There is a reason Area 51 & Eternal tv only limit x amount of accounts.

Just gettin off a 24-hour trial with Vstream ..seemed decent, worked good, thru smarters.. Stickin with gamemaster or whatever it is these days, till it dies.

Back
Top Bottom