Games Masters IPTV

What's happening with game master?
No news. There's no official support available and no apparent way to purchase or renew a sub. It seems the service will continue until subs expiry.

Agreed. All stacking up against GM's clients/users
Fortunately, the eMail and Streaming DNS/URL are still registered and active (see below)
There is the possibility the Domain has disappeared whilst a DNS update takes place (I know, but gotta stay optimistic, eh?)

View attachment 172
Thanks... Got any good replacement recommendations with the same offerings & in a similar, or a bit more, price range ?

Me too... I just got a email to pay but don't know how to now.....
You can reply to the invoice and ask for an extention. Haven't heard this was successful but there isn't any news

Thanks... Got any good replacement recommendations with the same offerings & in a similar, or a bit more, price range ?
Top Dog is a lot like Gmaster though they don't have the quality of 24/7 shows $7mo, theres a new all 24/7 one called 24/7 Flix I am gonna try, good review on Youtube

@Wickedpedia

You are aware there's a section specifically for you and your ilk?
Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

You're cluttering up this self-help area with your shameless attempt to profiteer from our misery.
Respectfully request you move to that more appropriate location

As it is, I get a Ping every time there's a new entry here.
Only to find it's you offering no help or assistance whatsoever.

I have. I listed it in "Alternatives to GameMaster IPTV". Politely.
I saw you on their Discord's Welcome page the other day
Not for you?

(you can DM me if you like, keep this page free for real Game Master stuff ;) )

LISTEN TO THIS!
I like some of you still have GM service-- but I assumed it would die at some point, since we can't pay them or anything. Well, today they appear to have added a new group! Bumblebee TV. (I have no idea what Bumblebee TV is, and it's not working perfectly, but there are 55 channels.) This doesn't seem like the actions of a company that is just going away. It lends some credence to the theory that there was something major (a hack? infighting?) and they will be back re-branded. Just my guess.

PS. There isn't one channel on Bumblebee TV that I would watch for 5 minutes even if weren't buffering.

LISTEN TO THIS!
I like some of you still have GM service-- but I assumed it would die at some point, since we can't pay them or anything. Well, today they appear to have added a new group! Bumblebee TV. (I have no idea what Bumblebee TV is, and it's not working perfectly, but there are 55 channels.) This doesn't seem like the actions of a company that is just going away. It lends some credence to the theory that there was something major (a hack? infighting?) and they will be back re-branded. Just my guess.

PS. There isn't one channel on Bumblebee TV that I would watch for 5 minutes even if weren't buffering.

Can you explain the "they appear to have added a new group" bit please?
Where? How do you access the group? Why do you think there's a GameMaster connection?

As far as I'm aware, BumbleBee TV is a Free TV viewer, like Mobdro etc (in fact I'm pretty sure the APK is here in Husham's Download area)

Where? How do you access the group? Why do you think there's a GameMaster connection?

As far as I'm aware, BumbleBee TV is a Free TV viewer, like Mobdro etc (in fact I'm pretty sure the APK is here in Husham's Download area)
I use TiVimate which updates playlists automatically. I hide any group in a playlist I'm not interested in. (Bumble was promptly hidden.) So when a service, in this case GM, adds a new group, it shows up by default until I "hide" it. So Bumblebee TV was apparently just added.

Look, I can't, obviously, tell you what it means, but there it is, a new group in the GM playlist. You have a take?

(BTW, I've already signed up w a replacement.)

Hello husham, can you send me a dm regarding the new server url? I replied to the invoice I received from them but have not head back. Thank you.

Everyone asking for VOD / Movies/ TV Shows.

- VOD -

use the following 4 APKs for movies and TV Shows
for some of them, you might need a VPN as they use torrent streaming - VPN - Get the Most Out of Kodi with IPVanish!
for some, you might need just realdebrid - Real-Debrid

APK - Firestick and Android devices
1- 1234 Movies APK - 1234Movies APK 1.0 Download Latest Version (Official) Free - Husham.com
2- Viva TV - Viva 1.1.9 APK New Latest Offical 2020 Firestick Android NVIDIA Shield - Husham.com Entertainment APK
3- Zion - TVZion 4.1.1 Movies TV Shows -
4 - CAT Mouse - CatMouse APK v2.3 Offical Download LinkMovies TV Shows -

KODI
KODI Tempest Addon - Tempest Kodi Addon 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Venom Addon - How to install Venom Addon KODI 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Exodus Redux Addon - Exodus Redux Addon Movies TV Shows 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons
KODI Crew addon - The Crew Kodi IPTV Movies Addon 2020 - Husham.com Kodi Addons

Last edited:
@Wickedpedia

You are aware there's a section specifically for you and your ilk?
Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

You're cluttering up this self-help area with your shameless attempt to profiteer from our misery.
Respectfully request you move to that more appropriate location

As it is, I get a Ping every time there's a new entry here.
Only to find it's you offering no help or assistance whatsoever.
I was reading the rules last night and Wickedpedia is breaking the rules for promoting his co. here.

Seems like GMaster is done, they are just letting subscriptions expire with no way to renew. Probably time to look for a decent replacement.

Back
Top Bottom