Games Masters IPTV

Any gmasterpanel users who’s bill was due today or in the last couple days, did you loose your service? Just wondering so I can know what to expect lol

LISTEN TO THIS!
I like some of you still have GM service-- but I assumed it would die at some point, since we can't pay them or anything. Well, today they appear to have added a new group! Bumblebee TV. (I have no idea what Bumblebee TV is, and it's not working perfectly, but there are 55 channels.) This doesn't seem like the actions of a company that is just going away. It lends some credence to the theory that there was something major (a hack? infighting?) and they will be back re-branded. Just my guess.

PS. There isn't one channel on Bumblebee TV that I would watch for 5 minutes even if weren't buffering.
Not something that a closing company would do and yes it was

Everyone asking for VOD / Movies/ TV Shows.

First off I need to thank Husham and his staff here for being so generous and proactive in helping to try a solve a problem not of their own making.
If it wasn't for my noticing that the gamemaster server on discord was down and finding the link to this forum, I would have no clue what was going on with the service.

I have used TPK since it was a trial service way back when it first started. And I have been through something like this twice now, first with the move to Mint and then the switch to Gamemaster. Usually it all gets solved in the end one way or another.
But hearing that these OLD accounts may be dropped tells me I might need to find a new service....So be it!

(This would not be such a big issue if Topdog hadn't closed to new signups I would have just signed up right there.)

If anyone whose account has been moved to the new Topdog site is willing....Can you look to see if they have a referral link you can send to people? Gamemaster had this as did Mint. So I'm guessing Topdog probably has this as well if they didn't remove it when they closed the signups.

Since the few who have gotten into topdog are the only ones (aside from maybe Husham) who have some way to contact them it would be very helpful if perhaps you can ask on behalf of the rest of us how we can get into the service.

They may not be helpful but any answer would help those of us who are locked out decide if we just need to move on or be patient.

I will continue to try my account there to see if mine gets transferred over but I'm thinking now that the GM webportal is gone entirely I have to suspect that all the accounts they expected to move have been moved over and the rest ate just SOL.

First off I need to thank Husham and his staff here for being so generous and proactive in helping to try a solve a problem not of their own making.
If it wasn't for my noticing that the gamemaster server on discord was down and finding the link to this forum, I would have no clue what was going on with the service.

I have used TPK since it was a trial service way back when it first started. And I have been through something like this twice now, first with the move to Mint and then the switch to Gamemaster. Usually it all gets solved in the end one way or another.
But hearing that these OLD accounts may be dropped tells me I might need to find a new service....So be it!

(This would not be such a big issue if Topdog hadn't closed to new signups I would have just signed up right there.)

If anyone whose account has been moved to the new Topdog site is willing....Can you look to see if they have a referral link you can send to people? Gamemaster had this as did Mint. So I'm guessing Topdog probably has this as well if they didn't remove it when they closed the signups.

Since the few who have gotten into topdog are the only ones (aside from maybe Husham) who have some way to contact them it would be very helpful if perhaps you can ask on behalf of the rest of us how we can get into the service.

They may not be helpful but any answer would help those of us who are locked out decide if we just need to move on or be patient.

I will continue to try my account there to see if mine gets transferred over but I'm thinking now that the GM webportal is gone entirely I have to suspect that all the accounts they expected to move have been moved over and the rest ate just SOL.
thank you for the nice words
but the guys that are marked as staff is just a forum thing.. Theyt are not my staff they are just helping out from their own time
These guys are amazing.. They have been helping allot everyone here

So thanks so much for the MOD or Stafff as they show on the forum ( but not personal my staff ).
@Crystalblue6161 @z0ne3 @Ed209 thats is helping for the GM users from their own time

can someone please tell me how to pay my invoice - the link within email doesn't work of course and no idea how to pay
simple answer....you can't! website is coimpletely gone so the best you can do is reply to the email and hope you get some kind of response. I did that but no reply yet.

I think they added bumblebeetv before they are gone
We have to ask ourselves, why would they add a new category if their demise was imminent?

We have to ask ourselves, why would they add a new category if their demise was imminent?
If you understood how these services were actually working you might understand.
In most cases the places we are signing up to are just resellers of a service not open to public. As they add or subtract options we see them or lose them. This is why service continues to work even after a place like GM goes down.

And I suspect they had no clue they were about to be raided (if that is indeed what happened) or perhaps they shut down because the place they were reselling got raided. In any case by this time next month I'm sure we will all be back with similar service under some new name and portal until the next time somthing like this happens!

It's the nature of the beast.

I replied to my auto generated invoice, stating that my service will expire on the 15th and I needed a way to pay. They sent me a ticket number, so I replied to that email as well. They responded that the site will be up soon, and in the meantime, if I lose service, they will extend me.

can someone please tell me how to pay my invoice - the link within email doesn't work of course and no idea how to pay
I replied to my auto generated invoice, stating that my service will expire on the 15th and I needed a way to pay. They sent me a ticket number, so I replied to it. They responded that the site will be up soon, and in the meantime, if I lose service, they will extend me.

You can’t. That is what most people are asking on this forum

I replied to my auto generated invoice, stating that my service will expire on the 15th and I needed a way to pay. They sent me a ticket number, so I replied to it. They responded that the site will be up soon, and in the meantime, if I lose service, they will extend me.

simple answer....you can't! website is coimpletely gone so the best you can do is reply to the email and hope you get some kind of response. I did that but no reply yet.

Exactly the same here I’ve been with them for around about year my subscription ends tomorrow I too replied to the auto generated invoice and they relied saying they are working on a new website, they’ve extended my subscription for another 2 weeks. This happened with the switch from TPK to GMaster at that point they extended my sub for like a month and half. They will get this sorted for now enjoy the free service while they extend subscriptions and find an alternative route.

google..sapphiresecure........I don't know if they have a trial version, I just went ahead and subscribe,just $5.00, my internet speed is 10 mbts and I have no issues,you can use XCIPTV or IPTV Smarters apk

I however did not get a reply back and I assume that is because I am one of those counts they intend to drop. Shame really because I would gladly pay the newer rate if they just asked me to.

My service expires on the 15th. I have contacted through topdog today. They have replied to 3 tickets telling me that the portal will be available soon now it has disappeared. I have not been offered an extension but I will ask. To be honest I expect my service to stop on the 15th anyway

Back
Top Bottom