Is Game Master now PDSLIVE? Can’t Create Support Ticket - HELP Needed

24/7 and Adult channels all appear to be down. Will these be restored? If yes, do you have an estimate on when?
All live TV channels are working great from what I've seen.
Thanks!

Are the 24/7 channels gone for good on Gamemasters iptv? None are working here. No response when creating a ticket with the billing services portal. Thanks in advance.

Are the 24/7 channels gone for good on Gamemasters iptv? None are working here. No response when creating a ticket with the billing services portal. Thanks in advance.
The 24/7 channels may be down for another week as they are migrating to new servers.

Hi do you know if movies and series coming back after it is has a new name mabe new owners
I don't understand

hey hey, jst double checking- after some of the good stuff has been removed from 24/7… others were added, however some seem to be not working now- so it’s a glitch or are they gone for good (eg MOM, married 2 medicine) jst to name a few?! has the URL changed maybe? still on the https:// xxxx xxx:2086 😉 one. TIA for any updates

hey hey, jst double checking- after some of the good stuff has been removed from 24/7… others were added, however some seem to be not working now- so it’s a glitch or are they gone for good (eg MOM, married 2 medicine) jst to name a few?! has the URL changed maybe? still on the https:// xxxx xxx:2086 😉 one. TIA for any updates
nope no url changes/

Hi could I get a link to the portals. I've been with Gamemasters for years on one tv. On auto pay. M3u playlists. Not sure what the new links are even what it's called now. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi could I get a link to the portals. I've been with Gamemasters for years on one tv. On auto pay. M3u playlists. Not sure what the new links are even what it's called now. Any help would be appreciated.
I’ll DM you

I see these are old post but Jan 12,2023 around 8:40pm est all my services are not working as well as can’t loving to new pdsxxxx.xxxxx url. Anyone else experiencing this??????

My gamers service has been up and down lately and I’m unable to create a support ticket.

The gamers.services website automatically forwards to pdslive.media - I can use my un/pw to login, but it says “no accounts found” so I cannot create a support ticket.

I replied to my last gamers payment statement email to see what I can do to restore service and I received the following reply:

PDSLIVE - Support Ticket Not Opened - Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area.

My gamers account is paid / current through March so I’m not going to the PDSLIVE “shop now” area and pay again - and the packages are not the same price or type that I was on with gamers.

Is Gamers changing to PDSLIVE?

Does anyone have a different web address for the gamers support portal to create a ticket?

Thanks!
Here maybe you can rest ur password

I have no issues longing or sending help ticket

Back
Top Bottom