Is Game Master now PDSLIVE? Can’t Create Support Ticket - HELP Needed

Apparently I am dumb and can't find where DMs are. Thank you and I will keep looking
It’s the envelope at the top of your screen. There should be a #1 next to it. 📩

I have the old gamers now pdslive..I use tivimate as the player..I'm having issues with the updated adult movies not playing..tried external players with no luck..sent in a ticket and got a bot reply that was useless..anyone else having the same problem?

I know I was late and then went to Gamers page and took me to PDSLIVE and noticed my account there so paid up and guess that's how it'll be now? haha. Everything working so will just assume that.

ThanI paid

I'm having the same issue. Can you send me the current url?

Thanks

I'm having the same issue. Can you send me the current url?

Thanks

I am in same boat. Existing Gamers subscriber and now I have no connection. Can't logon to PDSlive and do not recall any emails about this.
Can anyone help?

Hey folks, I too facing the very same issue... been with GM for almost a decade by now, however no more service ... Cann anyone send me the URL...
TiA

Hey folks, I too facing the very same issue... been with GM for almost a decade by now, however no more service ... Cann anyone send me the URL...
TiA
Sure! I’ll DM you

Ok sooooo went to pay my bill and like everyone else I get the PDS live then I try to login and of course my password or username is not recognized and forgot password isn’t sending me anything. Can someone please update me with whatever login or URL site or whatever I need to get back into the services I have been a customer for a very long time and I want to keep my existing package thanks so much

Hmmm I just did get a reply prob a bot response - here is some of it… >
I : ACCESS ISSUES

Please confirm your server host URL and ensure you are using the correct URL as listed above.

Recently many subscribers have reported issues such as being unable to login with applications such as Tivimate. We do not provide
support for these 3rd party applications as there can be issues with the applications themselves which are outside of our control.
Therefore, we would suggest that you try our alternative application below:

http://mains.best/SIPTV.apk

When you open the app you will see an option button that says LIVE TV, click that button and then proceed to enter your login details.

- Popular Platform-Independant Alternative Player Applications
This url did not work. Used Downloader.

This url did not work. Used Downloader.
If you're still having issues, reply to the bot response to get a human's attention, or do it from your open ticket on the website.

I am having the same issue. I was signed up with Gamers. When I go to the site to get into my account, it forwards me to PDSLive and when I login to get into my account, it says no account found. I am still paying $10/month for the service and it’s working, but not recognizing me on the site to get into my account. Please help! Thanks!

I am having the same issue. I was signed up with Gamers. When I go to the site to get into my account, it forwards me to PDSLive and when I login to get into my account, it says no account found. I am still paying $10/month for the service and it’s working, but not recognizing me on the site to get into my account. Please help! Thanks!
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom