Is Game Master now PDSLIVE? Can’t Create Support Ticket - HELP Needed

Well … like a lot of you i need to New stuff from games master. Almost 6 years … Been to so Many changes … but i like ! So

Chrystall blue ?

Thanks in advance !

Well … like a lot of you i need to New stuff from games master. Almost 6 years … Been to so Many changes … but i like ! So

Chrystall blue ?

Thanks in advance !
Hi! I’ll DM you 😁

PDS Live site says down for maintenance. My sub expired today. Any idea when the site will be back up or is there a new link to our payment portal?

Hey guys getting the account expired message again and When I login online it says im active. Are they just down right now?

Hey guys getting the account expired message again and When I login online it says im active. Are they just down right now?
I’m at work right now but I just checked my phone and service is working. Open a ticket on the portal.

Hi everyone I just got back from out of the country for a month and noticed some changes with Gamemaster my account is down any help on getting back up and running thanks in advance.

Hi everyone I just got back from out of the country for a month and noticed some changes with Gamemaster my account is down any help on getting back up and running thanks in advance.
Ddmd you

Can someone please help me pay my subscription.
Can't get to the site to see my invoice/or pay it.
Auggh, My TV is down. Crying real tears.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Can someone please help me pay my subscription.
Can't get to the site to see my invoice/or pay it.
Auggh, My TV is down. Crying real tears.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
I’ll DM you

Haven't watched in weeks because I've been busy, now it's all down, no bill, I had money prepaid and can't get into anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom