Is Game Master now PDSLIVE? Can’t Create Support Ticket - HELP Needed

hubnic3

My gamers service has been up and down lately and I’m unable to create a support ticket.

The gamers.services website automatically forwards to pdslive.media - I can use my un/pw to login, but it says “no accounts found” so I cannot create a support ticket.

I replied to my last gamers payment statement email to see what I can do to restore service and I received the following reply:

PDSLIVE - Support Ticket Not Opened - Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area.

My gamers account is paid / current through March so I’m not going to the PDSLIVE “shop now” area and pay again - and the packages are not the same price or type that I was on with gamers.

Is Gamers changing to PDSLIVE?

Does anyone have a different web address for the gamers support portal to create a ticket?

Thanks!

My gamers service has been up and down lately and I’m unable to create a support ticket.

The gamers.services website automatically forwards to pdslive.media - I can use my un/pw to login, but it says “no accounts found” so I cannot create a support ticket.

I replied to my last gamers payment statement email to see what I can do to restore service and I received the following reply:

PDSLIVE - Support Ticket Not Opened - Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area.

My gamers account is paid / current through March so I’m not going to the PDSLIVE “shop now” area and pay again - and the packages are not the same price or type that I was on with gamers.

Does anyone have a different web address for the gamers support portal to create a ticket?

Thanks!
I’ve sorta have the same issues… couldn’t get service for 4 days… saw the acc’t today under PDSLIVE - was able to log in and everything is there, up-to-date - but when I tried using my Tivimate app (which I had erased all info from 3 days earlier) trying to re-insert the log in info - it keeps saying there is an error - I made a support ticket but when I sent it even though it said one was opened I never received a corresponding email nor do I see an open ticket on the site (it might be delayed, I don’t know…)

To help clarify as I too was confused. On the old gamers site there was a place to sign up for services. The top of this page had packages you could sign up with gamers? Scrolling down on that sign up page where other packages from other resellers, you may have like me signed with another reseller (same service). You need to find the payment portal from the seller you bought your package from. Apparently they all share the logins for the portal but only the portal you originally signed up will reflect your account status. Cheers

I’ve sorta have the same issues… couldn’t get service for 4 days… saw the acc’t today under PDSLIVE - was able to log in and everything is there, up-to-date - but when I tried using my Tivimate app (which I had erased all info from 3 days earlier) trying to re-insert the log in info - it keeps saying there is an error - I made a support ticket but when I sent it even though it said one was opened I never received a corresponding email nor do I see an open ticket on the site (it might be delayed, I don’t know…)
Hmmm I just did get a reply prob a bot response - here is some of it… >
I : ACCESS ISSUES

Please confirm your server host URL and ensure you are using the correct URL as listed above.

Recently many subscribers have reported issues such as being unable to login with applications such as Tivimate. We do not provide
support for these 3rd party applications as there can be issues with the applications themselves which are outside of our control.
Therefore, we would suggest that you try our alternative application below:

http://mains.best/SIPTV.apk

When you open the app you will see an option button that says LIVE TV, click that button and then proceed to enter your login details.

- Popular Platform-Independant Alternative Player Applications

Hmmmm… I followed the info re: using smart IPTV… still can’t connect … I’ll try again but am getting frustrated… any other ideas?

Hmmmm… I followed the info re: using smart IPTV… still can’t connect … I’ll try again but am getting frustrated… any other ideas?
Oops… looked at the log-in details - it didn’t include http:// > the last time I logged in was 2018 (still paying $5 per month for 2 connections) - my bad, added it and it works like before… just to confirm with others… Gamers is back up… for now

Thanks!
I DM’d you

I’m facing the same issue. I tried my credentials on the pdslive site and it does not even recognize me. Tried the forgot password and nothing. Anyone can shed some light in providing a signup URL?

I’m facing the same issue. I tried my credentials on the pdslive site and it does not even recognize me. Tried the forgot password and nothing. Anyone can shed some light in providing a signup URL?
I’ll DM you

Hiya,
Will you please send me the URL for Gamemaster, I too have been a member for years.
Thanks
Ron

Please provide me with the latest Game Master/PDSLIVE FAQ? With the recent changes, I recently begun to experience login problems too using the XCIPTV app.

Thanks in advance.

Could someone please DM the info for the new PDSLive site? The service isn't working right but I am pretty sure I am paid up for this month and would like to check on that. Thanks!

Could someone please DM the info for the new PDSLive site? The service isn't working right but I am pretty sure I am paid up for this month and would like to check on that. Thanks!
Sure! I’ll DM you

I am having the same issue. Pdslive doesn't recognize me. I have the $5 month package and have followed the service through many different names but I cannot find out how to get connected now. It doesn't recognize me and I do not get an email with the password option.

Back
Top Bottom