Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

salam alkoum husham, I have Samsung un65nu7300, I stupidly and accidently update software since it was saying insufficient space storage, and I reset it and still same and I lost the smart iptv app, please help me, thank you, teslam azizi

I did exactly what husham did, but I saw on on the samsung forum
and follow husham and put files on the flash drive then fowllow steps below worked perfect for me

Potatismoose

Potatismoose
Apprentice
OPTIONS

‎28-12-2020 12:54 PM in
TV

Ok, here is a solution that worked for me. You have the ”normal” reset that doesn’t work, and them you have the flash reset that worked for me.

under the Samsung logo on the TV you have a small black button about 2-3cm in from the bottom edge. With the tv turned on

1. press the button at the logo for 5-10 seconds
2. Release the button
3. press the powerbutton on the TV Remote for 5-10 seconds. Tv goes black and then restarts after a while. This is the flash reset and made my tv go from 80mb free storage to 240mb free storage. Still crazy that there isn’t more availible space when storage units is cheap as hell... but anyway, that worked for me

Hi, I want to buy the following Samsung TV:

GU65TU8509​

Does this TV has the issue with the SmartIPTV app not able to be selected from the app Samsung app store? In case yes, can I purchase this TV and use any method to install SmartIPTV app on this TV?
KR
Chris

GU65TU8509​

Does this TV has the issue with the SmartIPTV app not able to be selected from the app Samsung app store? In case yes, can I purchase this TV and use any method to install SmartIPTV app on this TV?
KR
Chris

yes

GU65TU8509​

KR
Chris

you can buy the tv ... but also might be advisable to get a firestick or husham box as a complment this no smart iptv nonsense

you can buy the tv ... but also might be advisable to get a firestick or husham box as a complment this no smart iptv nonsense
Thank you husham for the quick reply. this means buying a samsung

GU65TU8509​

means that I will not have the possibility to load the smartIPTV app from Samsung app store nor there is a possibility to do load it via USB?

Thanks ! But installation does not start. It asks if I want to browse folders when I plug in the usb. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom