Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

Hello, I signed up for the free trial, never got the email and just decided would try it out for a month. Paid through PayPal but still haven’t gotten an email with the credentials
Has your issue been resolved sir please reply

You need the link to the Platinum OTT apk?
No , I tried it and it was great , except there is no episode info while surfing . Imo , everybody coming from cable is used to seeing episode info instead of just " The Simpsons " ... Like Bart tells Homer to eat his shorts ... 😂🤣😂

That is excellent episode I go . I'll try it for a month to see how surfing the channels is and then try the year subscription 👍

Are you with Verizon or at&t if so use a vpn . And everything will be fine

I'm with Verizon , tried the url ang got " access denied " . Is there a filelink store that has the app ? . I logged in the service with my cell phone , but hard to navigate while learning the service .

Hi I am getting close to time to renew. When we re-subscribe do we keep the same log in and password? Do current customers renew at same rate signed up or do we have to subscribe any new rates?

You need to renew the day before it expires so that you can keep the same credentials and the $10 was a promotion it's $13 per month but the $13 per month is for new customers we ask our regular returning clients to subscribe to the 3 month package it's $33

Back
Top Bottom