Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

Use their OTT Platinum app 👍

That is to add to your favorites , you can channel block channels - sections in the settings

Hi , I seen a new review of a new Smartest release for this service done by Husham ... I didn't have time to watch it then and unable to find it now , anybody know where it is ? Thanks

That is to add to your favorites , you can channel block channels - sections in the settings
Yes I understand how to add and how to block channels.
I was wondering if there is a way to change the order of the channels added to the favorites.. Rorder then as they are saved with all news in one spot etc!

Yes I understand how to add and how to block channels.
I was wondering if there is a way to change the order of the channels added to the favorites.. Rorder then as they are saved with all news in one spot etc!
Delete them and add them in the order you want

Hello, I signed up for the free trial, never got the email and just decided would try it out for a month. Paid through PayPal but still haven’t gotten an email with the credentials

I requested a trial last night i got a email thanking me for my order then a half hour later i got another email saying my order was cancelled, i got no user or password. lol

Hi , since you touched on humor with the LOL ... 😂 ... I couldn't help but think your username might have some influence on this 😂🤣😂

I tried the service thru a trial . I didn't get to spend enough time to figure out if there is an app for it that has episode info , but it is far superior to any other service I have tried or subscribed to . I seen a video where Husham reviewed a new Smarters app for this service . I couldn't watch it then and can't find it now , but from my memory ... The part I watched made me think it had episode info . The XC app has always been the best for episode info , but doesn't with this app 😔

I tried the service thru a trial . I didn't get to spend enough time to figure out if there is an app for it that has episode info , but it is far superior to any other service I have tried or subscribed to . I seen a video where Husham reviewed a new Smarters app for this service . I couldn't watch it then and can't find it now , but from my memory ... The part I watched made me think it had episode info . The XC app has always been the best for episode info , but doesn't with this app 😔
Found it

You need the link to the Platinum OTT apk?

You need the link to the Platinum OTT apk?
I tried it , it was great except it did not have any episode info . I am spoiled in regards to seeing info on what is playing while I am surfing . I surf so much that I rarely watch TV in the full screen mode . I loaded the XC app and it didn't have episode info either which surprised me as the XC app seems the best for that ... But watching a review Husham made , the episode info was in his screen . I'm sold on the OTT Pro service as soon as I get the episode info 👍

Husham was reviewing the OTT Pro service via XC app .

Back
Top Bottom