Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

Crystal gave great ideas to try but as she said use the Ott app for pro and your problems will be over. Its on their site if you cannot find ask again or PM Mr.Golden Boy he be happy to help you out but have read & herd many times to use his app with his service & I can say I've never had a problem in months with his service rock solid. His guide is great once you learn the easy steps as a few different things them most others.

Crystal gave great ideas to try but as she said use the Ott app for pro and your problems will be over. Its on their site if you cannot find ask again or PM Mr.Golden Boy he be happy to help you out but have read & herd many times to use his app with his service & I can say I've never had a problem in months with his service rock solid. His guide is great once you learn the easy steps as a few different things them most others.
I have the ott app but frankly I liked the tivimate better, just my opinion. I am very impressed by the level of dedication these guys have towards customer service, a rare quality these days. I just uploaded a picture of one reason I don't use the OTT app. It could be on my end.

I have the ott app but frankly I liked the tivimate better, just my opinion. I am very impressed by the level of dedication these guys have towards customer service, a rare quality these days. I just uploaded a picture of one reason I don't use the OTT app. It could be on my end.
I was not able to see the picture you said you uploaded so cannot offer help to you bud.I sure you should be able to post pictures

His EPG is zoomed in. Don’t know why. Never saw that before. Maybe it’s in the TV’s settings..or a zoom on his remote. I shared a pic of what mine looks like. Hopefully he can figure it out.

What kind of TV is it running though a receiver as well?
I used to be able to do this with my dish remote hitting the zoom but top right if memory is working proper .
perhaps unplug TV see if it resets other wise reload the app after deleted what you have now
You should be able to get way more info about what coming out certainly not normal

@mrgolddenboy Any ideas what might cause this to happen to his EPG? Should we just have him uninstall and reinstall the app?

I think he sleeping now perhaps tomorrow he give his view as he is very hands on & think he does care about what he provides.
Also is Saturday night perhaps he out partying it up too
Lol I have no idea but I delete and reload & see what happens so easy to do. I should have been clearer but could bring my dish network to zoom in with dish network remote i do wonder what brand TV or if he using what remote or is it running though a amp as well as can make a huge difference especially the remote like a harmony as myself use a air mouse and it does not have a zoom feature but this person may have a decent remote & not aware of that function
The more info the easier to find a clue
I reload the whole app.and reinstall and report back.

Hi guys just got up from a Nap . I got another lupus attack. Lol sucks to be me today . Well looks like the settings of your devices Jensen box or tv are set to max what I mean by this is there's a setting where you can enlarge the text to small medium and large if you were to go to small you'd get a greater view of the TV guide I think you might have it set to larger extra large on your Android box or your TV if you reset it to small you should be getting the same as everybody else the whole kitchen kaboodle

Hi guys just got up from a Nap . I got another lupus attack. Lol sucks to be me today . Well looks like the settings of your devices Jensen box or tv are set to max what I mean by this is there's a setting where you can enlarge the text to small medium and large if you were to go to small you'd get a greater view of the TV guide I think you might have it set to larger extra large on your Android box or your TV if you reset it to small you should be getting the same as everybody else the whole kitchen kaboodle
Thanks for the input. Hopefully he figures out what setting to change. Hope you feel better. Get some rest.

You can try deleting the app and reinstalling it. Where did you download the app from?

I use tv mate with game master 7 my also never hardly updates on its own.I also know it should as Crystal helped me pick the correct tivamate app.
I can only guess the app was corrupted but are you sure you used the app from Mr Goldenboy as not all ott app are the same must use correct one.
You got me stump to be honest never herd such a thing but I say reload everything and see if you get same werid actions but I not sure why your using tivimate as been pointed out so many times to use his app not others as will not work as well.Thaty being said never have gerd anyone getting same werid zoom as you with the tivimate app.I also say delete it all & unplug your TV for at least 1 minute hitting the remote button that turn the TV on to drain all power out of you set.Same with you box too as electronics do some very odd things but if I solder joint has a bit to much solder came bleed into the board causing weird things to happen but ever since their been done by robots that does not happen much anymore.Robots do not make mistakes like us humans.If this gets fixed please report back what it was as I always like learning more myself.

That may be the problem is the app you loaded but I am not sure as cannot recall where I got mine from.
Hopefully Mr.Goldenboy can clear this up & tell us again where to get app from but this could be correct one as well.i recall it had to be correct to run with his service.Sorry not much help to you.I am sure we will here from Mr Golden boy soon today to clear up the matter.But you come to the right spot for help as Crystal6161 has helped me so often she sure knows her stuff so we will get to the bottom of this today I am certain.

here it is

mrgolddenboy

John​

Staff member
play.google.com

Ott platinum ( user & pass ) - Apps on Google Play

its best hd player on market - supporting 4k - hd media - load your own m3u list and feel the experience
play.google.com
play.google.com

"Ott platinum ( user & pass ) for Android - APK Download" Ott platinum ( user & pass ) for Android - APK Download

These are the only places you can get our app at and the category lock code is 0000

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
Like Quote Reply
  • LikeI found this on this site under protv aug 2 if you cannot download this one
Reactions:FrankNotTheTank

Looks like you have correct one I just open both up
Please try reloading but delete everything first even the app and reload it all up should work for you too

I figured out the issue though Ott uses 265 codex for video which is an ultra high HD 4K your box probably can't read it therefore it is playing at whatever code your box is capable of therefore having the issue that you are there's nothing you can do that's just the way it's going to be with that box

Great to know my S905 works good and is a old box now too like 5 years old Chinese box too.I thought the buzz boxes were better but not the case.
Thanks for clearing this up & must point out your a great provider always helping customers out

I figured out the issue though Ott uses 265 codex for video which is an ultra high HD 4K your box probably can't read it therefore it is playing at whatever code your box is capable of therefore having the issue that you are there's nothing you can do that's just the way it's going to be with that box
I suppose you were talking about my box, tvip 605 and that it can not decode 265 codex. If so, at least the mystery is solved. I will be moving on from that box but will be doing my research in hopes of getting something that is a bit future proof.

Thanks for chiming in and solving this.

I suppose you were talking about my box, tvip 605 and that it can not decode 265 codex. If so, at least the mystery is solved. I will be moving on from that box but will be doing my research in hopes of getting something that is a bit future proof.

Thanks for chiming in and solving this.
As far as future proof there's not much that is as pretty much the time you buy your box within 6 months it's already obsolete something better faster than yours open but I'm not sure I haven't tried it yet you might want to take a look at Google's new streaming device I hear a lot of great things about it but I haven't tried it out personally myself I love and use the Amazon fire cube TV it works great for me

Back
Top Bottom