Payment issues

Been trying to pay for 2 days....says Declined. Before seeing this thread thought it had something to do with the bank....called them, they see no payments presented by PDSLive\Gamers. Did see Posting by company here that they lost their Payment Portal...could not say when it would be back up and running, and yes, there would be NO EXTENTIONS of service due to their systems inability to accept and process payments. I did open a Ticket but either that is not working either or their are so busy trying to fix the payment issue they cannot get to responding to tickets..... I am right on the doorstep of my service period start date....

Just got a reply on my Ticket: in part it read:

"update: the team did notify me the fix was complete at 11:49am 8/3/23
update: the team has been notified the fix did not take and a message was left for them at 9:49pm cst 8/3/2023"

"No extension can/will be given out at this point and patience is a must now.. please check back daily at 1030ish a.m. cst to see if they left me an update for this predefined or better yet try the merchants payment portal throughout the day to see if it is back online:

"YES, buying plisio or any coinbase payment will get your service reconnected at this point, I have seen and reconnected members the last couple of days now with transactions that went thru! "

I have no interest in looking into or using payments of this type....so I will just wait

Last edited:
Hi. My friend is going through this..won't let him pay..keeps saying he didn't put his name ,address and city in..its frustrating

Mine now says "Remote transaction failure. Contact support". It's a different message that before. Does anyone else get this message?

Was trying to figure it out for 2 days and waiting for them to fix it. Finally signed up for a Bitcoin account, and I have never done Bitcoin before. Signed up with Coinbase and am still waiting on them. Signed up with Bitpay and followed instructions, bought Bitcoin and paid my invoice. It went through and wasn't that bad. Take your time, follow instructions and it will work

Was trying to figure it out for 2 days and waiting for them to fix it. Finally signed up for a Bitcoin account, and I have never done Bitcoin before. Signed up with Coinbase and am still waiting on them. Signed up with Bitpay and followed instructions, bought Bitcoin and paid my invoice. It went through and wasn't that bad. Take your time, follow instructions and it will work

I did the Coinbase thing too since it was on the invoice but it's not working.

Anyone know how to pay using plisio? Never used bitcoin before. I created an account with them but I don't see how to do it on PDSlive.
I was able to buy bitcoin directly from the cash app and send it to plisio and then pay for my service from there. Instead of paying for my services I added funds using the bitcoin.

Last edited:
Tried just now; Credit card Payments still not working. I am not going the route of Coinbase....I want nothing to do with that form of Payment.... I also have been with this provider for 5 yrs+....this most certainly will force customers to look elsewhere when they find their service is not working due to Non-Payment when they truly want to pay therir bill. I have 4 days before my service period starts. I have gotten the emails informing me a Payment Invoice has been generated so that part of the system is working normal.

Last edited:
I've been with them from the beginning and have never had this problem before. usually get a response for tickets within an hour. no response from my ticket 2 days ago. hope they figure this out before my expiration or I will be getting a new service. they should grant extentions for this issue, as it is not our fault that we can't pay with our preferred methods of payment.

I did the Plisio route to pay with the little Bitcoin I have. It worked. Relatively smooth transaction, but you have to wait a bit (~15 minutes) to find out that the transaction went through. Crypto-resistant folks won't like the process, but there doesn't seem to be another choice as of now.

I paid with bitcoin a couple days, Once i paid i lost 3 extra connections i paid for on my invoice. Been ongoing since their meltdown. I pay for my invoice then send a ticket to get my 3 connections back manually. Usually fixed in a few hour. Now it's been going on 2 days now.

I did the Plisio route to pay with the little Bitcoin I have. It worked. Relatively smooth transaction, but you have to wait a bit (~15 minutes) to find out that the transaction went through. Crypto-resistant folks won't like the process, but there doesn't seem to be another choice as of now.

I signed up for Plisio but I don't see how to pay for PDSlive. Can you give a quick rundown on how to do this?

I paid with bitcoin a couple days, Once i paid i lost 3 extra connections i paid for on my invoice. Been ongoing since their meltdown. I pay for my invoice then send a ticket to get my 3 connections back manually. Usually fixed in a few hour. Now it's been going on 2 days now.
Losing the extra connections is related to the expiration date issue, better off paying quarterly or half for a longer expiration date then paying monthly. With doing that, the extra connections will not be reset. Coin payments are going to be needed in the future to help all issues, maintenance is a key! Supporting the live service is a must!

This is really unfortunate. My subscription is active until December but says expired.
Been trying to contact support for 3 days.
Not happy.

Tried just now; Credit card Payments still not working. I am not going the route of Coinbase....I want nothing to do with that form of Payment.... I also have been with this provider for 5 yrs+....this most certainly will force customers to look elsewhere when they find their service is not working due to Non-Payment when they truly want to pay therir bill. I have 4 days before my service period starts. I have gotten the emails informing me a Payment Invoice has been generated so that part of the system is working normal.
Yes, automatic payments here and my service is interrupted because of a problem they controlled, not me. Wouldn't be an issue if they continue service by correcting their in house problem but it seems it's geared toward pushing me toward another service provider.

This CC issue I suspect may be more serious than just not being able to pay by Credit Card. Tried to Update a Ticket I submitted 2 days ago, and got a reply...just now I got....

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

We are aware of the payment issue and working to resolve may take 1-2 days sorry

Back
Top Bottom