Payment issues

This CC issue I suspect may be more serious than just not being able to pay by Credit Card. Tried to Update a Ticket I submitted 2 days ago, and got a reply...just now I got....

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

We are aware of the payment issue and working to resolve may take 1-2 days sorry
Can you provide service until you repair the issues?

I signed up for Plisio but I don't see how to pay for PDSlive. Can you give a quick rundown on how to do this?
I used the Coinbase app to scan the QR code Plisio provided via the PDLive payment option. It takes a while to confirm payment; It says to expect a wait of 15 - 60 minutes for the payment to go through.

Those that have used other IPTV services that provide USA Live channels to include USA Major cities Local Network Channels, in my case...Tampa, Florida, and can stream via Amazon Firestick;...please let us know the names.....

Last edited:
It's unacceptable when a service is disconnected because you are unable to pay the bill because of their technical issues! I've never experienced this before and I'm very frustrated.
Unacceptable? Everything in these services need to be acceptable and no one needs to be disrespectful to one another. If doing so, good luck!

Has anyone had their service cut for not being able to pay? I have 3 days left, just wondering if service will stop.

It's unacceptable when a service is disconnected because you are unable to pay the bill because of their technical issues! I've never experienced this before and I'm very frustrated.
Right! Never seen anything like this. Its getting no better.

Has anyone had their service cut for not being able to pay? I have 3 days left, just wondering if service will stop.
Yes, payment issues right now are under maintenance, unfortunately on the expiration dates service will be on hold and unable to log in for the payment, will have to be patient until the issue is solved. There will be a post and or a ticket response to and what to look forward to. In the future, may have to pay quarterly, half or full with Coin payments and to have expiration dates longer, that's my thoughts.

I totally agree with most of you, my service has been suspended for the reason that there is no way to make the payment. I believe that they PDSLIVE do better for its clients.

Clearly they want to do better, I'm not sure why anyone would question that. I suspect the Credit Card issuers have been told to stop processing CC for PDSlive.
At this point they have not found a way around it--- for most people. At least a few have found a way to pay with plisio, coinbase or bitcoin.

I could never figure out a way using Coinbase or Plisio.

On the main thread there are posts about it being a 3rd party issue that they are dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom