Payment issues

Is anyone else having problems paying the invoice? I've tried a few cards and they don't go through. Thanks.
I am having the same problem for the past 4 days. My service is expired according to Gamers although I payed days now. My Bank is saying the money in gamers account, don't know what's going on!!

I submitted a ticket and received this response:

“Our ticket system has come back online earlier today 7/31/23 and all 3 portals are still not completely setup but i am finally able to answer tickets.

The 3 payment gateways continue to be offline to pay invoices, update credit cards. also no buying new services will complete.

They are trying to bring relink the merchants to our payment gateway back online but are having no luck doing that. No extension can be given out at this point and patience is a must now.. please check back daily at 1030isham cst to see if they left me an update for this predefined or better yet try the merchants payment portal to see if it is back online

If your payment went thru I will be adding the monies to the credit management to use when the portals payment gateways come back online

FAQ: No you will not lose your grandfathered accounts or rates but may become interrupted

no adding funds at this point is not possible.

no buying plisio or coinbase will not get your service reconnected at this point

stop pulling your hair out the issue is not on your side, it is us!

Thank You for your support!“

I'm having the same issue. Submitted a ticket and got the same reply as stated above. I have 2 days left then I'm screwed 🤣. Hope they get it sorted out.

I can go to the client area click on invoice, then on the invoice I click "PayNow" it takes about 30 seconds and then just takes me back to the client area.
I have tried 6 times, I can't pay my invoice.

I asked for an update and received this:

YES, buying plisio or any coinbase payment will get your service reconnected at this point, I have seen and reconnected members the last couple of days now with transactions that went thru!

Thank You for your support!”

Not comfortable with that payment option so I guess I’m still waiting.

I just tried again. I can get to the pay now page but when I press, it's a long delay(maybe 20-30 seconds) and then a message pops up saying I didn't fill in my name or billing address. All of my info is already on file. Tried adding a new card and got nothing. This is screwed up

Anyone know how to pay using plisio? Never used bitcoin before. I created an account with them but I don't see how to do it on PDSlive.

Back
Top Bottom