New smart IPTV download for Samsung TVs

Hi Husham.

Hope you're well. I've managed to install the 2020 version and what I believe to one of the 2019 editions but keep running into the same problem whereby when the app loads, it throws you out. Is this a known problem?

Also, I can't find all the different versions of the downloads for the Smart IPTV app. Where can I find these?

Thanks!

Hi Husham

that's great it worked its now in my more apps section thanks so much

unfortunately I have another issue when I try and open the app I get the message on the attached pic and then the app shuts down. do you have any idea what would be causing it

thanks

Damien
Same issue, which version did you install to fix this issue?

Hi Husham.

Hope you're well. I've managed to install the 2020 version and what I believe to one of the 2019 editions but keep running into the same problem whereby when the app loads, it throws you out. Is this a known problem?

Also, I can't find all the different versions of the downloads for the Smart IPTV app. Where can I find these?

Thanks!
What do you mean through you out.

Does the app crash
Or if he IPTV STOPPS
Also is the usb stick always has be Inn. The tv

What do you mean through you out.

Does the app crash
Or if he IPTV STOPPS
Also is the usb stick always has be Inn. The tv
It successfully installs, I've tried all 5 versions (2 x 2020, 2 x 2019 and 1 x 2018) gets to the loading screen, where the little bricks spin around, freezes and the app closes down and returns to the screen you was on previously before you opened the app. Yes, USB is always in.

It successfully installs, I've tried all 5 versions (2 x 2020, 2 x 2019 and 1 x 2018) gets to the loading screen, where the little bricks spin around, freezes and the app closes down and returns to the screen you was on previously before you opened the app. Yes, USB is always in.
I think that sounds normal because you tried the test streams. You need paid IPTV channels
Or IPTV providers link. Just upload the channels to your app now now should work

Hi Husham,

I've had the smart IPTV app for almost 2 years, some update either to the app or Samsung TV has made this happened. I have an existing paid IPTV channel membership?

More than happy to attach a video file?

Hi Husham,

I've had the smart IPTV app for almost 2 years, some update either to the app or Samsung TV has made this happened. I have an existing paid IPTV channel membership?

Wait if you are free let's do a video conference call with zoom

Hi Husham,

Basically if you have your m3u.
Then you uploaded it

If you uploaded those channels.

Which channel are you watching that causing this issue?

Let's do it. Send me meeting invite, I have zoomed installed.

Also, link to video attached: D1C2DAF4-C116-4AD6-B356-3A9F8B1C4A34.mov
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 314 658 620
Password: 891374

Back
Top Bottom