New smart IPTV download for Samsung TVs

Hi Husham

that's great it worked its now in my more apps section thanks so much

unfortunately I have another issue when I try and open the app I get the message on the attached pic and then the app shuts down. do you have any idea what would be causing it

thanks

Damien
This issue in the picture is caused by low internet speed ..
this doesn't mean your internet speed is low .. but could very well be your wifi speed is low or the source you are trying to get data from is low

to fix this you have to do the following steps to make sure

1 - Turn off your TV/device that has smart IPTV for exactly 30 seconds form the wall socket and try again
2- if 1 didn't work then you need to check if you are using WIFI or cable ..

- Ethernet Cable users - Make sure you are using CAT 6 cable .. anything less or more.. NOT GOOD at the moment
- WIFI users - you need to make sure you change the wifi signal to make sure you are using a fast streaming channel - i found the video from youtube to explain about wifi change channel ..

This issue in the picture is caused by low internet speed ..
this doesn't mean your internet speed is low .. but could very well be your wifi speed is low or the source you are trying to get data from is low

to fix this you have to do the following steps to make sure

1 - Turn off your TV/device that has smart IPTV for exactly 30 seconds form the wall socket and try again
2- if 1 didn't work then you need to check if you are using WIFI or cable ..

- Ethernet Cable users - Make sure you are using CAT 6 cable .. anything less or more.. NOT GOOD at the moment
- WIFI users - you need to make sure you change the wifi signal to make sure you are using a fast streaming channel - i found the video from youtube to explain about wifi change channel ..

Hi Husham

cheers for that . I am unable to run a cable from modem to tv and was running iptv wireless. I ran a speed text and saw that the speed was down significantly. I called provider and he advised its because of everyone being at home with this virus issue. He changed the channel on my incoming supply and now the speed is up to 70mb which is good and what it was before. I've done all the resetting the smart hub. disconnecting tv from mains.

the app now opens but closes again without giving me timeout message.

just s a couple of questions. I presume the USB needs to be left in the tv as when i take it out the app disappears from my more app section and do you think if i tried different versions of your downloads it may work

thanks

Damien

Hi Husham

cheers for that . I am unable to run a cable from modem to tv and was running iptv wireless. I ran a speed text and saw that the speed was down significantly. I called provider and he advised its because of everyone being at home with this virus issue. He changed the channel on my incoming supply and now the speed is up to 70mb which is good and what it was before. I've done all the resetting the smart hub. disconnecting tv from mains.

the app now opens but closes again without giving me timeout message.

just s a couple of questions. I presume the USB needs to be left in the tv as when i take it out the app disappears from my more app section and do you think if i tried different versions of your downloads it may work

thanks

Damien
Your tv model needs the app always in the usb. As there is no space for the app to be stored in the TV. So you will need to run it always from the usb.

Constant crash is odd. You need to check the IPTV that you added. Is there an issue with them. Maybe send diffenrt m3u or links to your tv

Hi Husham, I have followed the steps to download files for smart IPTV, it installed straight away on my TV.
All the live channels work on the application however when I try to load movies from the folders, the movies do not load or work. The screen shows just loading.
All other channels work just not the movie folders.
Any idea what seems to be the problem ?

kind regards

Hi Husham, I have followed the steps to download files for smart IPTV, it installed straight away on my TV.
All the live channels work on the application however when I try to load movies from the folders, the movies do not load or work. The screen shows just loading.
All other channels work just not the movie folders.
Any idea what seems to be the problem ?

kind regards
When selecting a movie. Do a long press and see if it allows external player.

Maybe that will work.

Your tv model needs the app always in the usb. As there is no space for the app to be stored in the TV. So you will need to run it always from the usb.

Constant crash is odd. You need to check the IPTV that you added. Is there an issue with them. Maybe send diffenrt m3u or links to your tv
hi Husham, got that about the usb in the tv all the time no problem, what you mean by send different m3u or links to your tv. Does that mean try the other downloads on your site, forgive me I'm not the most tech savy

thanks Damien

hi Husham, got that about the usb in the tv all the time no problem, what you mean by send different m3u or links to your tv. Does that mean try the other downloads on your site, forgive me I'm not the most tech savy

thanks Damien
I was referring to the IPTV channels you added.

When selecting a movie. Do a long press and see if it allows external player.

Maybe that will work.

Hi Husham, thankyou for your reply.

I did try what you mentioned and unfortunately still no luck loading movies.

Any other suggestions?

kind regards

Hi Husham, thankyou for your reply.

I did try what you mentioned and unfortunately still no luck loading movies.

Any other suggestions?

kind regards
Sadly this means your tv has got a restriction on the video playback or any other player
If you cant install any other IPTV player in your tv then you will not be able to use better playback.

Sorry

FINALY i made it. Same thing 2019 version 2 and its start downloading instantly THANKS
Hey buddy i have another problem
I have 2 Samsung tv
One is 2017 the other 2018
On both of them i bought SIPTV when it was available. few mounts ago i made factory reset on 2018 one and all the App were deleted (SIPTV also) Since then i was trying to reinstall SIPTV few times until 2 yesterday when you help me do that. But the problem now is that now the App doesent want to connect to the programs. 2017 model with original App downloaded from the store all the programs are playing great, but on the 2018 the one that i reinstall i made it to play only one program for few minutes until the moment when i tried to change the channel and again same story noting can be played. I even try to change wifi channel to see if anything gonna change same thing (anyway the speed is solid 60mbps both ways) Also i have same problem with Royal IPTV app on the same tv (2018) its doesent want to play anything. Is there any advice what to do???

Hey buddy i have another problem
I have 2 Samsung tv
One is 2017 the other 2018
On both of them i bought SIPTV when it was available. few mounts ago i made factory reset on 2018 one and all the App were deleted (SIPTV also) Since then i was trying to reinstall SIPTV few times until 2 yesterday when you help me do that. But the problem now is that now the App doesent want to connect to the programs. 2017 model with original App downloaded from the store all the programs are playing great, but on the 2018 the one that i reinstall i made it to play only one program for few minutes until the moment when i tried to change the channel and again same story noting can be played. I even try to change wifi channel to see if anything gonna change same thing (anyway the speed is solid 60mbps both ways) Also i have same problem with Royal IPTV app on the same tv (2018) its doesent want to play anything. Is there any advice what to do???
Ok. Let's start updating the version with 2020 versions of smart IPTV and see if that woro

Ok. Let's start updating the version with 2020 versions of smart IPTV and see if that woro
I think i made it
I have 2 USB one is HP 32gb one is some cheap Chinese 8gb. With HP i couldn't install anything but the cheap one i made all the installations (strange thing :/ ) also i stayed on 2019 version 2
Second problem that i had it was the internet. Also i have 2 wifi routers Airport Extreme and some cheap Huawei. All the time i was connected to Airport because i twice as fast than Huawei and again when i switch at the end on the cheap one it start working. So no matter how much you gonna pay China always wins :D
So my advice
Always try all version to see what will work for you
Try couple of usb to install
Try wifi and wired internet option (also try phone hotspot- thats how i saw that the problem is in internet connection)

Sadly this means your tv has got a restriction on the video playback or any other player
If you cant install any other IPTV player in your tv then you will not be able to use better playback.

Sorry
Hi Husham,

Is there a away to get around this restriction?

Everything was working fine with the app until I had to restart my TV.

Kind regards

Hi Husham,

Is there a away to get around this restriction?

Everything was working fine with the app until I had to restart my TV.

Kind regards
Unfortunately this is limited on the TV operating system.

Hi Husham
I cant find all the different versions of the downloads for the smart iptv for Samsung tv can you please advise

thanks

Damien

Hi Husham

I loaded the details of you smart iptv onto the usb. put it into a 32inch Samsung smart tv i have. connected the tv directly to the internet using ethernet cable, the app opened no problem which was great. so the next step was to get my provider to load the channels. but i went into an example channel to see if it was streaming ok and the attached came up. do you know what it means.

thanks

Damien

Attachments

• IMG_2963.JPG
    IMG_2963.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Hi Husham

I loaded the details of you smart iptv onto the usb. put it into a 32inch Samsung smart tv i have. connected the tv directly to the internet using ethernet cable, the app opened no problem which was great. so the next step was to get my provider to load the channels. but i went into an example channel to see if it was streaming ok and the attached came up. do you know what it means.

thanks

Damien
Yes that great. That's a test that everything is working. Now you need to ignore the test and replace it with a provider

Yes that great. That's a test that everything is working. Now you need to ignore the test and replace it with a provider
brilliant stuff, thanks for all your help i really appreciate it, its great to have someone to get advise from on all these things, Damien

Back
Top Bottom