New smart IPTV download for Samsung TVs

Hola,y donde está el archivo,y ¿donde está el tutorial de como se instala?,en mi televisor no aparecen iptv gratis, aparece entre ellas net iptv que es de pago...busco un tutorial de como instalar smart iptv desde un usb...

Hi Husham,

I have a Samsung smart tv UE55F8000 that was purchased in 2014. I was using the Smart IPTV app up until yesterday when the tv must have software updated and now doesn't work. I understand they have removed this app as you have said. I followed your instructions and formatted the usb and unzipped the contents and copied it over as the instructions say. When I insert the USB into the tv, it doesn't seem to download into the apps section. I can find the contents when I press the source button on the remote and go into the usb but I can only see the icon for the Smart iptv app.
Is there a reason why it is not downloading onto the tv app section. My friend said I might need an app to convert or download the usb information onto the tv.

Can you please help or have you any suggestions, I would be very greatful

thanks

Damien

Ok. Once again so sorry that Samsung keep doing this to you guys.
It's really unfair

The Samsung smart IPTV usb I know still works. For most TVs. But there is few that doesn't work but that's a small number. So I will assume that your tv is a good TV for it.

Your tv model should allow install with usb
And the software should work

So let's beggin with basics first

Did you format the usb using quick formar
Did you extract the files to the usb and put them on the root

The file you download need extracting to the root

The version first on the usb file root is the latest software. But just incase
I put the old versions also there.

Just replace the main folder on the root with the old ones to see if that works

I tried everything to instal SIPTV and SSIPTV as you describe but its just doesn't want to install. I don't know is it because i use MacBook for that or I'm doing something wrong but its just doesn't work form me. Please help (I have UH55NU6900)

I tried everything to instal SIPTV and SSIPTV as you describe but its just doesn't want to install. I don't know is it because i use MacBook for that or I'm doing something wrong but its just doesn't work form me. Please help
I am just creating some easier versions for the old files now.. please bear with me .. I hope some other versions will work..

Still doesent want. I assume its because of my Mac. I'll try with Windows and see is that the problem.

Still doesent want. I assume its because of my Mac. I'll try with Windows and see is that the problem.
Your using Mac. OH WOW. I think your right. Allot of people using Mac have complained. I hope you can get it to work. Please report back when you sort it form windows

Last edited:
Ok. Once again so sorry that Samsung keep doing this to you guys.
It's really unfair

The Samsung smart IPTV usb I know still works. For most TVs. But there is few that doesn't work but that's a small number. So I will assume that your tv is a good TV for it.

Your tv model should allow install with usb
And the software should work

So let's beggin with basics first

Did you format the usb using quick formar
Did you extract the files to the usb and put them on the root

The file you download need extracting to the root

The version first on the usb file root is the latest software. But just incase
I put the old versions also there.

Just replace the main folder on the root with the old ones to see if that works

Hi There

thank you for replying to me i appreciate it

I have a couple of questions.

1 what do you mean by " did you format the usb using the quick fomar ( ive attached pic of properties of usb showing exfat)
2 when it comes to extracting the files i've highlighted the file right clicked the mouse and clicked on extract files) ive then copied them onto the black formatted usb.

I've done this with all the versions on your site and tried them all but the same thing is happening. its showing me the contents of the usb when I go to source on the remote, but not downloading the app onto the TV apps section.

maybe I am doing something wrong. i've attached a few pics to give you an idea of what I mean.

if you could do a video showing exactly step by step what to do ,ie formatting the USB and what you mean by making sure you put the files on the root of the usb it would be great.

thank you for taking the time to help me. I have no tv channels at the moment because of this issue and I would really love to fix the problem. Its probably something simple i'm doing wrong

Thanks Again

Damien

Attachments

• IMG_2940.JPG
    IMG_2940.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2941.JPG
    IMG_2941.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2942.JPG
    IMG_2942.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2943.JPG
    IMG_2943.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Your using Mac. OH WOW. I think your right. Allot of people using Mac have complained. I hope you can get it to work. Please report back when you sort it form windows
Hey I tried with windows same thing. Is there some setting that should be done on the TV? I also tried SSIPTV same thing
Any other advice? I also purchase Royal IPTV but that thing is TERRIBLE

I have just finished helping another user with similar issue about the download as he was using MAC - check the conversation here Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

we Formated the usb using Fat 32 -
we downloaded using PC the smart iptv version 2019 version 2
and we extracted on the pc -
and transferred to the USB only the extracted files
and then put it to the TV
and then went to to the Apps in Samsung
and then clicked MORE apps .. and it was there

I have just finished helping another user with similar issue about the download as he was using MAC - check the conversation here Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

we Formated the usb using Fat 32 -
we downloaded using PC the smart iptv version 2019 version 2
and we extracted on the pc -
and transferred to the USB only the extracted files
and then put it to the TV
and then went to to the Apps in Samsung
and then clicked MORE apps .. and it was there
FINALY i made it. Same thing 2019 version 2 and its start downloading instantly THANKS

Hi There

thank you for replying to me i appreciate it

I have a couple of questions.

1 what do you mean by " did you format the usb using the quick fomar ( ive attached pic of properties of usb showing exfat)
2 when it comes to extracting the files i've highlighted the file right clicked the mouse and clicked on extract files) ive then copied them onto the black formatted usb.

I've done this with all the versions on your site and tried them all but the same thing is happening. its showing me the contents of the usb when I go to source on the remote, but not downloading the app onto the TV apps section.

maybe I am doing something wrong. i've attached a few pics to give you an idea of what I mean.

if you could do a video showing exactly step by step what to do ,ie formatting the USB and what you mean by making sure you put the files on the root of the usb it would be great.

thank you for taking the time to help me. I have no tv channels at the moment because of this issue and I would really love to fix the problem. Its probably something simple i'm doing wrong

Thanks Again

Damien
Hi Husham

did you get a chance to look at my issue

thanks

Damien

Hi Husham

did you get a chance to look at my issue

thanks

Damien
Actually I thought I replied to you.

To be honest your situations is the same as the other two above

And your pictures doesn't show that you clicked on more apps.

Try clicking more apps
And use version 2019 version 2.
See if that works

Also usb you used exfat
Can you use fat 32 please

Last edited:
Actually I thought I replied to you.

To be honest your situations is the same as the other two above

And your pictures doesn't show that you clicked on more apps.

Try clicking more apps
And use version 2019 version 2.
See if that works

Also usb you used exfat
Can you use fat 32 please

Hi Husham

that's great it worked its now in my more apps section thanks so much

unfortunately I have another issue when I try and open the app I get the message on the attached pic and then the app shuts down. do you have any idea what would be causing it

thanks

Damien

Attachments

• IMG_2953.JPG
    IMG_2953.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom