Introduce Yourself

hi i´m Paulo Duarte from the south of Portugal i like very much husham and this forum to learn more about iptv and the apks
hi paulo, yes we kinda like him too!

hi i´m Paulo Duarte from the south of Portugal i like very much husham and this forum to learn more about iptv and the apks
Welcome 🤗
Happy Birthday Pig GIF by Angry Birds

Hello Everyone
Welcome to our Community

In this section, we encourage you to write about yourself and become more familiar with our community members.
Please note, this section is not for technical support. Please avoid asking questions here
Hey my name is Rags. How's everyone doing?

Hello All,

Glad to find you all. I'm an electronics engineer by trade but love customizing and playing around with custom electronics hardwware, HD Audio, firesticks and custom LAN IPTV playlists. My goal has been to make this stuff easy for my handicapped wife to eventually get used to so I can get her to cut the cord. :) TiviMate seems like a better fit for HDHomerun when configured properly. Hopefully I may find a way to contribute here. Hello to All.

Hi, 67yo here needing a little help with enjoying Tivimate on my Shield - and hoping to learn a bit more besides :)

Back
Top Bottom