Introduce Yourself

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Hello Everyone
Welcome to our Community

In this section, we encourage you to write about yourself and become more familiar with our community members.
Please note, this section is not for technical support. Please avoid asking questions here

Big fan of yours for a while since I cut the cord. You are highly knowledgeable & I appreciate the info you have brought to the community.
We speak your name!
My pleasure buddy

Hello Husham!!
Also hello to everyone!
I think it's great you made this forum! I believe my provider is on here as well! So I'm very fortunate for your site thanks alot! If you have time to respond please do thank you so much!!

Hello Husham!!
Also hello to everyone!
I think it's great you made this forum! I believe my provider is on here as well! So I'm very fortunate for your site thanks alot! If you have time to respond please do thank you so much!!
sure buddy.. always here to respond to you guys

Your great I recieve all notifications from your website, also on cocoscope and whenever you do a vid on YouTube as well!! HUGE FAN!!! 👍👌💯👊👊
Brilliant I am glad I can help you all :)

Just found you looking for some better IPTV options. Been trying a few out, but never sure whats the best option...lol Thanks for doing this. \m/\m/

Just found you looking for some better IPTV options. Been trying a few out, but never sure whats the best option...lol Thanks for doing this. \m/\m/
You welcome.
What you like OKing for exactly and what is your devide

Hi Husham. I've been reading/viewing alot of IPTV content that you've been providing the community for quite some time. On behalf of many of us, thanks! You're the guy that got me hooked on Kodi, lol. I probably have some basic questions that I'd like to discuss, but I understand that certain topics may be taboo or off limits and the last thing that I want to do is cause anyone any unneccessary anxiety. I love IPTV and want to do my bid in keeping it on the lay low as much as possible. My question is not related to providers per se, but mostly around end user security, (and I'll leave it at that). Before I ask any questions, I'll be respectful and solicit your feedback here as to how these topics should be (or shouldn't be) approached. All the Best ~

Hi Husham. I've been reading/viewing alot of IPTV content that you've been providing the community for quite some time. On behalf of many of us, thanks! You're the guy that got me hooked on Kodi, lol. I probably have some basic questions that I'd like to discuss, but I understand that certain topics may be taboo or off limits and the last thing that I want to do is cause anyone any unneccessary anxiety. I love IPTV and want to do my bid in keeping it on the lay low as much as possible. My question is not related to providers per se, but mostly around end user security, (and I'll leave it at that). Before I ask any questions, I'll be respectful and solicit your feedback here as to how these topics should be (or shouldn't be) approached. All the Best ~
Thank you for the good feedback.. I want to asnwer all your questions but can you ask me one question at a time so I help and others help as well :)
or at least we allow the top open for other to see questions and answers.
Just start a new conversation for KODI or IPTV in the correct group :)

Hello Everyone
Welcome to our Community

In this section, we encourage you to write about yourself and become more familiar with our community members.
Please note, this section is not for technical support. Please avoid asking questions here
Husham is my boss and I have to follow him any where he goes. hes such a nice and helpful person. he always responded to my questions.i am here because of iptv and the likes

hi guys I have found the videos great I just bought a 65 Samsung and I was gutted when it didn't have smart iptv on but with watching your videos I have it up and running great I have turned off auto update on tv thanks again for your help

Hi...I figured it was about time to finally say something. I have been following you for few years and have been with Gm since the beginning (TPK). Thank you for the forum and all you do,, I will help if I can.

Back
Top Bottom