Introduce Yourself

Welcome, there is a forum here for tivimate and many other things. Click the three lines up top and follow home button and find iptv apk's almost everybody uses tivimate here.

Welcome, there is a forum here for tivimate and many other things. Click the three lines up top and follow home button and find iptv apk's almost everybody uses tivimate here.
I use tivimate...want change iptv providers...can't see where I can enter the url,user name and password for the new provider

I use tivimate...want change iptv providers...can't see where I can enter the url,user name and password for the new provider
Go to Settings..Playlists..Add playlist..XTreme Codes..and you will enter your credentials there..and click Next. Wait for the process to complete and give you a channel count..then click Done.

Hello!
I am an old motorcycle enthusiast who grew up with television without color, just one channel and no remote whatsoever!
So in this world i am a lucky bastard just to start up and watch... If i don't be able to hit things with a hammer or wrench i just can't fucking understand it and therefore its a major treat to hole my existens. ( Excuse my english )

Yeah it's quite a difference from those days when a slap on the side stopped the vertical scrolling

Hello from Canada!
Great site, so decided to show my support by registering. Will be looking at changing service soon.

This forum bring you to the light from DEEP DARKNESS.
And I don't meant the dark skin of the forum I mean the information given 😁😁
bruce almighty fire GIF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom