Games Masters IPTV

Why did they cut me off been with them over six years and some people still have their service when I paid my invoice it sent me a email thanking me for choosing their service But I can’t login gamer service or to get service To work
I have no idea what they are doing or why. I would keep trying and also click the forgot password below the login and see if maybe you can get them to rest or send you a new password.

I have no idea what they are doing or why. I would keep trying and also click the forgot password below the login and see if maybe you can get them to rest or send you a new password.
I’m try to do that more than a few times and I never get no response but I will keep trying And sending emails but I never get no response but What you’re gonna do when they come for you bad boys bad boys Game master for life

I would try maybe once a day and see what happens. It's another thing that they will have to fix in the future and hopefully, that's the near future.

I think most of us here are wanting the service to continue and some are having a rougher time with it right now. I'm one of the lucky ones that haven't lost service. I've tried a bunch of services over the years and these guys have had some of the best picture quality and that's worth waiting for in my opinion. Good luck Avery I hope everything works out for all of us. I've been with them for almost 4 years.
Looking at the Portal it does seem as if they are working on getting the new sub store up and running so for all those who have lost service, need service and want to continue with them it would seem to just be a matter of time before you can renew your service although probably at whatever the newest price is. (perhaps they are just adding it to pretend they are a hosting service like all the others who can say...)

I suggest if anyone is truly upset to take the opportunity to try out other services and their trials because who knows maybe there is a comparable or better service out there. Yes the TPK/MINT/GM service had everything you could want except good support, I'm sure there are 50 other portals all offering the same service or more!

Because let's be clear these portals are just resellers of some other major underground service and the only difference is in how much they pay which determines what channels they have.

It's not the end of the world here besides there seems to be very little sports of new TV to see anyway. As far as I'm concerned they couldn't have picked a better time for all of this as I mostly use it to watch MLB and NFL. neither of which are playing games right now! LOL

Some strange information shared here. I know there's other services. I'd assume everyone does. I'm trying to stick with these guys cause they offer good quality and a great 24/7 lineup. Great price. Some are out here charging $20 a month which is kinda ridiculous considering this was all free just a few years back.

And the vultures trying to pick up games customers are looking ridiculous, they keep saying they're done etc with the same spam type messages, they're just lying lol cause they've responded to my tickets etc and this entire time the service has been up, shaky but it's up to speed now. Simple as that. They're not done. Don't believe that.

Some strange information shared here. I know there's other services. I'd assume everyone does. I'm trying to stick with these guys cause they offer good quality and a great 24/7 lineup. Great price. Some are out here charging $20 a month which is kinda ridiculous considering this was all free just a few years back.
Lots of people trying to stick with these guys but they are removing accounts (some after paying for the next month) and then removing their ability to login and contact them for support.

It's a crappy thing to do to a customer and while there may be reasons behind the scenes as to why there is this divorce going on, to take it out on the customers just seems like a scumbag things to do.

Tell us your story and let us decide if we want to pay more or whatever it is they didn't like about our subscription...

Not just take our money and then run with no recourse but to call your bank to stop payment.

If you lose service or are about to lose service I would suggest giving Apollo group tv a test run,I have had this service for several months now along with GM,The live tv channels work well and load fast,Vod has always worked excellent and they finally fixed the 24/7 section,It is working excellent as well and both section are quite big,Plus I see at the moment they are giving new users a 10 day free trial.I don't think there is a service out there that is doing anything close to that.

And the vultures trying to pick up games customers are looking ridiculous, they keep saying they're done etc with the same spam type messages, they're just lying lol cause they've responded to my tickets etc and this entire time the service has been up, shaky but it's up to speed now. Simple as that. They're not done. Don't believe that.
Dude!

If you lose service or are about to lose service I would suggest giving Apollo group tv a test run,I have had this service for several months now along with GM,The live tv channels work well and load fast,Vod has always worked excellent and they finally fixed the 24/7 section,It is working excellent as well and both section are quite big,Plus I see at the moment they are giving new users a 10 day free trial.I don't think there is a service out there that is doing anything close to that.
Wrong forum tee

the gamers.service website doesn't work, my subscription is up, is there anything else i can do to renew my subscription

All good, It would of been nice if gm responded back to me and others who were with them and forgot our password and are not able to do a password reset never to get a response back,So just mentioning a very good alternative to those that have lost gm service, And yes I know it is.

Back
Top Bottom