Games Masters IPTV

I did assume they would sort out the EPG in time, good news. The better news is you didn't get your account canceled for putting in a ticket :cool:
Of Course you don't lose your account if you put in a ticket! What a story!

hello to all tried logging into my account and it looks like the server is not responding all was good last week was there a change... been away if in fact there was a change can someone please DM the new URL best regards to all
Sent

I'm trying Mayfair Guide on a 1 month $2 sub. It has its own app. I just got it up and running and the EPG seems accurate from the little I have used it so far. It seems like a decent EPG backup option for $2. The app is not as smooth as Tivimate but at least I can see what is on until the Gamers guide starts working again. I'll update my experience with Mayfair Guide when I get some to speak too.

I'm trying Mayfair Guide on a 1 month $2 sub. It has its own app. I just got it up and running and the EPG seems accurate from the little I have used it so far. It seems like a decent EPG backup option for $2. The app is not as smooth as Tivimate but at least I can see what is on until the Gamers guide starts working again. I'll update my experience with Mayfair Guide when I get some to speak too.
I loaded an additional epg url into Tivimate from one of my backups and have a good working epg thanks to MikeFL's suggestion earlier in the thread.

is it like a url to put into tivimate or integrated in some other way? Or is it a separate app?

I'm using a backup service EPG URL and I went to playlist setting and chose Gamers. Down below it ask for default EPG URL and additional EPG URL. I put the EPG URL in the additional and it working great. MikeFL recommended trying it and it workes great.

OK guys I will check back later!

is it like a url to put into tivimate or integrated in some other way? Or is it a separate app?
Mayfair Guide is a separate app. You input your m3u info from Gamers (or whatever service you are using) and leave the EPG url blank or just put in null. There are some decent Youtube vids that show the app. You need to purchase a sub to Mayfair Guide from their website (and remember/save your un/pw for the app).

Mayfair Guide is a separate app. You input your m3u info from Gamers (or whatever service you are using) and leave the EPG url blank or just put in null. There are some decent Youtube vids that show the app. You need to purchase a sub to Mayfair Guide from their website (and remember/save your un/pw for the app).
Thanx for the reply bud!

Hi there, I have a subscription to this service and I’m trying to figure out how to get it going again. I use TiViMate and wonder what the M3U and EPG urls are

I have the link to the new payment portal, but my username and password is not working. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you're using Gamers, try refreshing your EPG data on whatever app you are using. CA and UK EPG seems to be working again in Tivimate. Still no USA :babycry:
Yes I know. It's just that the epg has been hot and miss lately and I was looking for a back up

Guys if you can't login into Gamers site try lost password and see if you can reset it. If not there isn't a lot we can do here. Non of us work for or have inside information so what we do is give you information that has worked for us or others.

What’s with game master & players club for over six years cannot login if there is a new url could someone please send it to me and any new login information paid my invoice on June 15 now I have no service please help! And I cannot login says password fail I logged in on the 15th and pay my invoice now I can’t login thank you for any help or any information that will get my service Working Again!

Back
Top Bottom