Games Masters IPTV

Portal's back. We can't panic everytime there's a little glitch :)
can you imagine what it was like everyday for gmaster when discord was live?, panic, conspiracies,trolls,axe grinders, idiots and the innocent newbies?

can you imagine what it was like everyday for gmaster when discord was live?, panic, conspiracies,trolls,axe grinders, idiots and the innocent newbies?
I’ve always used my email to sign in to G master did they change this to a universal password? Now gamers service cannot login logged in And paid my invoice the other day but can’t login now what up

Started with the players club years ago then game master about 2 1/2 years maybe three

Yeah same here.....They did the same thing to me....
Seems they have made the decision to soak all us old TPK users to login just long enough to give them more money then they delete the account and screw you!

Right, something dodgey going on here, streams are fine (well most channels) build up on sky sports main event and NBC for the united match were all good, whilst blows to start the game then boom cuts off.
This has happened twice to me now and all i get is the black screen with the loading circle.
I am running through XCIPTV if anyone can help let me know please?!

Yeah same here.....They did the same thing to me....
Seems they have made the decision to soak all us old TPK users to login just long enough to give them more money then they delete the account and screw you!
Not yet going to do a chargeback on my credit card if I don’t hear from them I know it’s only five dollars but it’s the principle especially after six years and paid on time every month never late

Right, something dodgey going on here, streams are fine (well most channels) build up on sky sports main event and NBC for the united match were all good, whilst blows to start the game then boom cuts off.
This has happened twice to me now and all i get is the black screen with the loading circle.
are you on game master? if you are could you please send me the Url So I can log in direct message me thank you William

Are you using a VPN? It is quite possible that your ISP is blocking you.
Very Important to connect through VPN now as the ISPs all have stream detection to block IPTV when detected.

Are you using a VPN? It is quite possible that your ISP is blocking you.
Very Important to connect through VPN now as the ISPs all have stream detection to block IPTV when detected.
thanks, i have started to think it could be cause im not using a VPN, i never have though and had gamemaster for 2 years now and had the same broadband provider since day and its never been a problem.
Any suggestions on a cheap or free vpn for firestick? i literally use this service just for football games and nba.

thanks, i have started to think it could be cause im not using a VPN, i never have though and had gamemaster for 2 years now and had the same broadband provider since day and its never been a problem.
Any suggestions on a cheap or free vpn for firestick? i literally use this service just for football games and nba.
Free ones are not worth using...I have NordVPN which is great. Since I also have a Debrid service with Premiumize for my Kodi I use the VPN they include with the subscription for my IPTV and only use the Nord for things like Torrenting and Georeloc.

Free ones are not worth using...I have NordVPN which is great. Since I also have a Debrid service with Premiumize for my Kodi I use the VPN they include with the subscription for my IPTV and only use the Nord for things like Torrenting and Georeloc.
thanks i will look into it, i have 3 friends who all have the service and we all have different broadband providers in the UK and its the same for them as well.

Do we know if gamemaster will be back with there own app/server however it works?

thanks i will look into it, i have 3 friends who all have the service and we all have different broadband providers in the UK and its the same for them as well.

Do we know if gamemaster will be back with there own app/server however it works?
If you use Kodi and addons at all I highly suggest looking at Premiumize as it will get you the most bang for the buck and even give you that on demand movies and series GM doesn't seem to have right now (via Kodi).

As for Gamemaster and their App....I'm sure at some point they will but if they had half a brain they wouldn't. The last app was just a fork of some generic IPTV program with the server info hardcoded into it to work with their service...
And every time they needed to change servers it would break until they updated it.

No point just use the ones that are available and give the server and login info to users and let them pick what app they want to use.

I guess I’m gonna have to find a new service I’ll see there’s another TPK has anybody tried it is it any good what would be a good Service to go with any recommendations thank you Avery

What is all this nonsense I'm reading here? By now most know there was a split up in the co. and they are having to rework a lot of stuff. The divorce was a nasty one apparently and we have all heard horror stories about a divorce right. Give them the chance to fix everything and if they don't or you are unhappy let's just move on Enough of the crying. There's no crying in IPTV!

Can somebody send me the link to vstreame? Merry Christmas 🎄
What is all this nonsense I'm reading here? By now most know there was a split up in the co. and they are having to rework a lot of stuff. The divorce was a nasty one apparently and we have all heard horror stories about a divorce right. Give them the chance to fix everything and if they don't or you are unhappy let's just move on Enough of the crying. There's no crying in IPTV!
but I got to have My mtv oh I meant IPTV lol 😝 I would love to stay with game master hopefully they can get things worked out before my next invoice is due July 15 paid June but I have no service! Been a long time customer!

I think most of us here are wanting the service to continue and some are having a rougher time with it right now. I'm one of the lucky ones that haven't lost service. I've tried a bunch of services over the years and these guys have had some of the best picture quality and that's worth waiting for in my opinion. Good luck Avery I hope everything works out for all of us. I've been with them for almost 4 years.

I think most of us here are wanting the service to continue and some are having a rougher time with it right now. I'm one of the lucky ones that haven't lost service. I've tried a bunch of services over the years and these guys have had some of the best picture quality and that's worth waiting for in my opinion. Good luck Avery I hope everything works out for all of us. I've been with them for almost 4 years.
Why did they cut me off been with them over six years and some people still have their service when I paid my invoice it sent me a email thanking me for choosing their service But I can’t login gamer service or to get service To work

Back
Top Bottom